All I want for Christmas is

In reply to Eddie Snax, the 2 fingered salute started at the battle of Crecy 1346, where the 600 english archers fired 7200 arrows in the first minute of battle. And where we well and truly decimated the french… The battle of Agincourt took place in 1415… :open_mouth:

And Scanny just 2 battles in how many hundreds of years…? Don’t forget what we did to all your leaders… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I suppose you could say that the jocks are getting revenge, seeing as half the government has jock links or heritage and that they’re decimating our country now… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WWWHHHOOOAAA dont blame us you lot voted him in again not us!!!.

As for G Brown he was known as the best chancellor the country has ever known pretty soon he will be known as the best chancellor ever to be sacked HOPEFULLY!!!..

P.S. we did get our own back anyway it was called Bannockburn and at a ratio of 25:1 we did pretty ■■■■ well…

The history of Scotland and England has seen many battle ending with Colloden, (if you don’t include any of the famous Football matches :laughing: )
However it wasn’t battles that bought about the Act of Union, but political and Economic reasons, England wanted a prostentant line of succesion and Scotland had economic problems and wanted English money to prop up it’s economy.
I also think we need to ecourage our children to continue to use the great English 2 fingered salute over the crude American 1 fingered salute. It’s a great part of English history. What type of salute you Scots teach you children is up to you.

What this has to do with the new Premium baffles me, but it ain’t half interesting. :laughing:

I thought it might put the cat among the pigeons, so to speak. :laughing: :laughing:

caveman:
i should think that anything that spends more time on the road than the one you got would be a bonus kate!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
how is the lesser spoted twingo going at the moment??
chris

Last I heard it was parked up in a corner of the yard, seeing as I am in no fit state to drive it. :imp:

muckles:
I also think we need to ecourage our children to continue to use the great English 2 fingered salute over the crude American 1 fingered salute. :laughing:

Wasnt the one fingered salute actually English and indeed all they could do once the French chopped a finger off so they couldnt fire the longbows?.

I think the topic has changed tothis because the Premium :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: is so boring and it had to change.

jammymutt:

muckles:
I also think we need to ecourage our children to continue to use the great English 2 fingered salute over the crude American 1 fingered salute. :laughing:

Wasnt the one fingered salute actually English and indeed all they could do once the French chopped a finger off so they couldnt fire the longbows?.

I think the topic has changed tothis because the Premium :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: is so boring and it had to change.

If the Premium is boring it doesn’t say alot for all the other trucks, as the Premium has probally had more posts than all the other truck put together. :laughing:

mafry64:
But I suppose you could say that the jocks are getting revenge, seeing as half the government has jock links or heritage and that they’re decimating our country now… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

last time i heard him, blair had an english accent and he is the one trying to force us ALL out of britain. its the political version of constructive dismissal :imp:

Scanny, me old jocko friend…

Blair born in Edinburgh, that IS north of the border last time I went that far and Blair was edumacated in the land of the skirt wearing man…

So, if it looks like a lemon, smells like a lemon, is the same colour as lemon, you don’t have to ■■■■ it, to know it is a lemon…

Have a Happy Hogmany…and let us know when you want Blair and Brown back home… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

last time i heard him, blair had an english accent and he is the one trying to force us ALL out of britain.

I heard there’s over a thousand a week moving to Spain, not to mention those going to Canada, Oz, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, etc.

talk about sticking fingers up!

mafry64:
Scanny, me old jocko friend…

Blair born in Edinburgh, that IS north of the border last time I went that far and Blair was edumacated in the land of the skirt wearing man…

So, if it looks like a lemon, smells like a lemon, is the same colour as lemon, you don’t have to ■■■■ it, to know it is a lemon…

Have a Happy Hogmany…and let us know when you want Blair and Brown back home… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he was obviously sassenachified by you lot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you did it and you can keep him :wink:

mafry64:
Have a Happy Hogmany…

im working :cry: :cry: :cry:

that will be my last rota saturday for them though. it comes round every 5 weeks and i will be long gone by then. THAT will be a party :laughing:

no doubt they will be thinking the same thing :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

or they are all comingover to france!!
salut
chris

y a-t-il de la pièce pour 1 plus là -bas en France?..

This country’s gone to the…jocks… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

anyway back to the premium ,id av one i drove a few in the past and found them comfy to drive and live in the old ones do tend to rattle but thats mainly down to a bracing bar behind the stepbox easily cured with a spot weld.the new ones have a 440 engine so will pull better plus theres alot of volvo bits and know how put into the new renaults which cant be a bad thing :laughing:

Carl:
anyway back to the premium ,id av one i drove a few in the past and found them comfy to drive and live in the old ones do tend to rattle but thats mainly down to a bracing bar behind the stepbox easily cured with a spot weld.

Carl, on a well read chat board such as this, that type of thing is top information. You probably didn’t even think much about mentioning it, there’s probably lots of guys/girls out there driving rattling Premiums that pee them off all day everyday & haven’t got a clue what it is. You’ve just sorted it in a few seconds!

do you know i didnt mate,so for anyone with a premium with step box rattle,if you look under your bottom step youll see a bar attatched to the step box and the other end attatched to the plastic moulding thats fixed to the inside of the wheelarch that end of the bar is moulded into the plastic the end thats bolted to the step box causes the problem because the nut that goes on the bolt outta the back of the stepbox comes off thus making the bar loose which then means it rattles away quite happily on the bolt thus giving you the famous premium rattle :laughing:

Rock on Carl, I didnt know that, but th rattle never bothered me, myabe becuase i spent time in a ford d series! :wink: :laughing:

i drove a premium last sunday for tetleys brewery in leeds and good bit of kit it was as well in fact i dont mind them its just quinnys i dont like on the poundstrecther job with the auto boxs worse auto box out there.

Carl:
plus theres alot of volvo bits and know how put into the new renaults which cant be a bad thing :laughing:

Wanna bet :frowning::cry: