Alert! trailer leg fine increase!

Take the handle off, then they can’t count the turns. :laughing:

not handle turns but somthing along the lines of minimum hight from the road surface ie landing legs must be no less than xxxxxx mm from road surface while moving which sort of makes sence weather its true is anybodys guess

Notimetoulouse:
not handle turns but somthing along the lines of minimum hight from the road surface ie landing legs must be no less than xxxxxx mm from road surface while moving which sort of makes sence weather its true is anybodys guess

Im sure youve seen step frame and low loader trailers? …

Winding legs all the way up is good sense of course, but more than that?

Franglais:

Notimetoulouse:

Im sure youve seen step frame and low loader trailers? …

Winding legs all the way up is good sense of course, but more than that?

of course and driven with many i just make sure they are as far as i can get them up regardless of any drivers lounge B/S and banter

VOSA bloke once told me if you don’t have a winding handle attached, it’s a big fine, and you don’t have a leg to stand on.

I had to dispel another myth at the weekend, when a maritime driver was boasting how he hit a pigeon at speed and killed it, but I stopped him in his tracks when I pointed out that maritime trucks don’t go over 50mph