Alan Spillett.

Alan Spillett of Roadscapes fame,is planning to retire in the next year,so if any of you want to collect any of his unique prints or calenders,you had better be quick. roadscapes.co.uk.

Just looked on his website,he has sold all of this years Ltd Edition Prints.He has now put another 10 on his website.

I used to meet Alan at the Rugby show about 17 years ago, he was jacking it in then (He has had more comebacks then Ken Dodd) Ha Ha

givover:
I used to meet Alan at the Rugby show about 17 years ago, he was jacking it in then (He has had more comebacks then Ken Dodd) Ha Ha

But he is coming up retiring age,he’s taking no more commissions,also this year are his last calenders.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

givover:

But he is coming up retiring age,he’s taking no more commissions,also this year are his last calenders.
Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave just a bit of light hearted banter ,i must have about 25/30 examples of his work and i would say there would be no one to beat his subjects or Quality The detail is Awesome.

givover:

Dave the Renegade:

givover:

Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave just a bit of light hearted banter ,i must have about 25/30 examples of his work and i would say there would be no one to beat his subjects or Quality The detail is Awesome.

Yes givover I realised that. I am the same got a lot of prints all over the walls of two rooms with one original painting.He is serious about retiring,its a long time to be working in one room or garden room in his case for 25 years. I think I would want a break.As you say a talented man,a lot of friends of mine thought they were photo’s of lorries on the walls,until I told them otherwise.
Cheers Dave.

Here’s a copy of one of Alans which I have got.

A Leyland Octupus eight Wheeler,seen at Covent Garden,from BRS Swansea.Print from an original painting by Alan Spillett.

One of the nicest blokes you could hope to meet. He’s painted two lorries for me & they’re my most treasured possessions. Just turned over to November on his calendar & i think it’s his best yet. Can’t believe that he’ll really stop but if he does then he’ll have given more pleasure to more people than most of us!

Hi all , never heard of him until read about him on trucknet by trucker Ash went to Gaydon bought his Astrans print !
Amazing ! Looking about for others of intrest now !
Regards Jimski

Jimski:
Hi all , never heard of him until read about him on trucknet by trucker Ash went to Gaydon bought his Astrans print !
Amazing ! Looking about for others of intrest now !
Regards Jimski

Hi Jimski,
Have a browse on his website www.­roadscapes.­co.­uk
Cheers Dave.