air freshener

Hi lads bit of a stupid question but can anyone recommend a decent air freshener ( not spray ) been using the magic tree ones but dont seem to be as good now. Dont smoke so any help most welcome . Cheers lads

What stink are you trying to mask?

No stink goldi mate just like the cab smelling nice thats all

Get one of those air wick air fresheners what poofs out after so many minutes that’s what i use :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

beware of some air fresheners such as those containing scented oils.
As any leaking oils that find their way onto the dash board plastics can react and melt those plastics

■■■ wax air freshener go for the grape

Goldilox:

Dead prostitute.

Ohh you little tinker, you haven’t had Denise in the cab have you? :laughing:
I use the bottles of liquid with those cloth things attached to the lid. Unscrew the lid & pull it out a little filling the cab with fragrances. Various scents to please all tastes & only about £1, lidl sell them I think. Last about 8 weeks.

I use inscense sticks from a firm called zam zam on ebay,they do many exotic ones icluding jasmine which is bloody awesome,light one on friday when week shift ends and cab smells top notch come monday.

I have a couple of tubs of Refresh. You can twist the top to control how strong you want it, get them in Halfrauds. Nice clean smell and won AutoExpress best air freshener.

Also have a few Yankee Candle hanging ones and a couple of magic trees in reserve.

Try using an odour eliminator too, like Febreeze. Helps keep the cab smelling ‘neutral’ rather than reeking of Jelly Belly or arsecrack.

A.

California scents ‘Coronado cherry’ :sunglasses:

California scents ‘Concord Cranberry’!

Contraflow:

Goldilox:

Dead prostitute.

Agency driver`s mate should mask that. :sunglasses:

California scents ‘Coronado cherry’ :sunglasses:

Best air freshners on the market in my opinion, last ages. Local car shop doing them on buy 2 get 1 free so stocked up for another year on them!

poppy

lasts for months

I actually use an Autosmart brand valeting product call Blast
autosmart.co.uk/Air%20Fresheners.html

Adonis.:
I have a couple of tubs of Refresh. You can twist the top to control how strong you want it, get them in Halfrauds. Nice clean smell and won AutoExpress best air freshener.

Also have a few Yankee Candle hanging ones and a couple of magic trees in reserve.

Try using an odour eliminator too, like Febreeze. Helps keep the cab smelling ‘neutral’ rather than reeking of Jelly Belly or arsecrack.

A.

+1

I get the Carplan Refresh vent stick version cheap off Amazon at the moment. Reviews seem mixed on there but bar none the nicest scents I’ve found.

Set of Pansies spring to mind reading through the replies, :wink:

You could get a small glass/ceramic pot that fits in one of your cup holders, fill it with pot pourri, matching the colour of your vehicle interior surround, then pop a little scented oil in. Change the oil to suit your requirements, as and when :stuck_out_tongue:

Let us know which method you decide upon.

Goldilox:
Set of Pansies spring to mind reading through the replies, :wink:

You could get a small glass/ceramic pot that fits in one of your cup holders, fill it with pot pourri, matching the colour of your vehicle interior surround, then pop a little scented oil in. Change the oil to suit your requirements, as and when :stuck_out_tongue:

Let us know which method you decide upon.

Ok, so where am I going to put my vase of flowers, if I do that, genius?

burnley-si:
poppy

lasts for months

I got one of these at Truckfest Scotland, beginning of august and its still going strong. Got it from the Chrome stall but they only sell the little vent clip versions on their online store. Don’t know where I can get the big bottle from.[emoji35]