air freshener

try vaginal deoderant spray , twinkle twit , see wot i did there :smiley:

Visit a rendering plant and let the boys have a shot of your motor.
Youl savour that for as long as you have the waggon.
PS, those air freshner things will shrivel your nads eventually, very bad for your immune system.

I just use a glade one I think it is , fits just right in hole next to night heater in scania , then when I went on hols it disappeared , then just happened to notice it one day sticking out holes for opening / shutting sunroof , happens every time someone uses truck it moves .
Love to know what they put in that hole , below Parkin brake :confused:

go to pound shop…buy bottles of perfume.(there a pound)…and superglue…(also a pound ) superglue cheapo perfume bottle to the dash,and remove the lid…if you a bit of a whoremonger,its best to let your misses buy the bottles,that way anytime you come home from a weeks tart shagging,or if the prozzie you abducted is a bit wiffy,you can always blame it on the bottle on dash…who dares wins? :bulb:

There is an aerosol sold as a female deodorant called “Sprunt” which can apparently mask even the worst smell. :wink:

I find a good old but ■■■■ keeps the cab smelling for a few hrs,careful how hard you push one out though…

I used to sometimes drive for this lad when he was unwell (which was quite often as he was 20+ stone and smoked 40+ a day) and his cab absolutely stank, he used to keep all his used fish n chips wrappers in the passenger footwell. and a chainsaw on the bunk so there was often a worrying whiff of petrol … anyways, I got one of those wax tart things that women use in oil burners, yankee candle cinnamon stick, I thought I would be clever and put it on top of the hot air blower with the hope I would get an occasional whiff of something other than stale fish n chips, petrol, ■■■ ash and general fat tw4t BO… But my plan failed, the wax tart melted and dissapeared down the hot air blower, the smell was making me eyes water, middle of the winter and I’m drivin aboot with both the windows wound down.

nick2008:
■■■ wax air freshener go for the grape

^^^^^^^This but in coconut lasts an age.

California scents is what i always buy… They ain’t cheap, £3.99 if bought from a shop, but if bought of eBay, you can get 4 for tenner. They smell really nice and last ages.

xichrisxi:
I find a good old but ■■■■ keeps the cab smelling for a few hrs,careful how hard you push one out though…

My mate asked me to change his tacho due to the clocks going back. He loves these gay £5/time fresheners that you fit into the cup holders. Anyway, just as I finished setting his clock I “turned off” the air freshener and let one rip inside his cab. What made it all the more aromatic was that I sneakily switched the heater control to recirculate and turned the air con off thus giving him that bit more enjoy. I hadn’t left the yard and he was on the phone crying about it. :laughing:

Tried and bought the California scents and they don’t last half as long as the ■■■ wax air fresheners.
The envelope that they come in actually stinks of the scent and they are sealed!!

I walked into the goods in at a mill in Enfield and wincanton at middlewich and both honeys in there said they could smell coconut (and liked it too :smiley: )

So take that as you want but I don’t buy anything other,and order them for a few mates too.

scrotumscratcher:
try vaginal deoderant spray

You’ll never mask the smell of kippers …

tango boy:
poofs

Childish Giggling [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Bluey Circles:
I used to sometimes drive for this lad when he was unwell (which was quite often as he was 20+ stone and smoked 40+ a day) and his cab absolutely stank, he used to keep all his used fish n chips wrappers in the passenger footwell. and a chainsaw on the bunk so there was often a worrying whiff of petrol …

Stereo Typing us Truckers there a bit, surprised you didn’t mention the Ball Payne Hammer as well. [emoji12]

tennantjon:
California scents is what i always buy… They ain’t cheap, £3.99 if bought from a shop, but if bought of eBay, you can get 4 for tenner. They smell really nice and last ages.

Hope you’re right, sounded good so just bought some off eBay, nothing ventured nothing gained,cheers!

bobbya:

tennantjon:

Hope you’re right, sounded good so just bought some off eBay, nothing ventured nothing gained,cheers!

I always get the golden state delight one mate… really nice smell to them. And once they do start to loose their smell, depending on truck? If you open up the front grill, look for the heater air intake for the cabin, unscrew the little grill or remove the air filter panel and place the air freshner block from the tin behind the panel… so evertime you turn your heater on, you get the scented smell come thro your cab… hey presto, continuous nice smell.

Be careful what air freshener you jam into the pollen filter; Pine renders the cab smelling like a freshly cleaned lavatory.

Wardaddy:
Be careful what air freshener you jam into the pollen filter; Pine renders the cab smelling like a freshly cleaned lavatory.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

tango boy:
Get one of those air wick air fresheners what poofs out after so many minutes that’s what i use :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Some fellas I know of, [emoji6], use them as they continue to work when you’re not in the cab, meaning that if you get a unit inspection, it won’t stink of ■■■■ the second they open the door, but it won’t stink like you’ve just deposited half a can of glade “lavender with a hint of pensioners garden type stench” into it

just bought 4 ■■■ wax from ebay at 9 quid…FN AWSOME!!! THE PACK SMELLS LIKE A TARTS ARMPIT BEFORE ITS OPENED.my postman had a ■■■■■ just delivering it,.I PUT ONE IN THE CAR WITHOUT OPENING THE CELLOPHANE AND IT WORKS FINE,YOU COULDNT USE IT IN THE CAR UNLESS YOU JUST PICK A CPL OF PINHOLES INTO IT…I RECKON TL BE WORKING 6 MONTHS FROM NOW… totally worth the Cpl of quid .I took the 4 scents and ones as good as the other. far too strong to open and use like a smelly tree. the big berry blast aerosole that comes out like a fire extinguisher is also awesome but seldom lasts more than a few hours. these things are just ott altogether. definitely ideal for a dodgy night out with a tart if you come home reeking,just sniffo ne of these,and itl save you buying a kebab to wipe over yourself… :wink: