Agencys in west and south yorkshire please guys

Hi guys Class 1 driver based in barnsley looking for a decent ? agency or more for weekend work. been around a while and done quite a bit over the last 27 yrs. So looking for your feedback please on your agency experience. which ones are decent and which ones I need to avoid.

Thanks in advance guys .

Sent you a pm

mick.mh2racing:
Sent you a pm

Cheers Mick I replied thank you.

I know this is a bit of a long shot but I’m based in Doncaster and really looking for the odd weekend shift. If anyone could recommend an agency or anyone who might like a Saturday lad for the odd last minute cover I’d be grateful. It’s really not worth the hassle going Ltd so PAYE would be preferred.

thecoder:
So looking for your feedback please on your agency experience. which ones are decent and which ones I need to avoid.

Thanks in advance guys .

Avoid all of them:!:

Juice agency :wink:

seth 70:

Ughhhhh theres one to avoid, run by the 2 ugly sisters.

jessicas dad:

seth 70:

Bloody Hell JD you still knocking about lol

jessicas dad:

seth 70:

jessicas dad:

seth 70:

:smiley: :smiley:
I’m sure They once sent a lad in to my old place and he was a disaster waiting to happen.
My firm just gave him the keys but he didn’t even do any buckles on the trailer and set off,he thought you didn’t have to when empty…

yorkshire terrier:

jessicas dad:

seth 70:

:smiley: :smiley:
I’m sure They once sent a lad in to my old place and he was a disaster waiting to happen.
My firm just gave him the keys but he didn’t even do any buckles on the trailer and set off,he thought you didn’t have to when empty…

I dont know much about them ive just seen a few drivers with it on the back of their vests,i tend not to mingle with the riffraff :wink: ,only joking before the abuse and lectures start :neutral_face:

iirc Juice handle contracts around North doncaster and Wakefield area, such as Asda XDC next etc and hand 2nd tier work to the likes of zest and iRecruit. Taskmaster Doncaster and Ace at featherstone handle some contracts around Wakefield & iirc ace handle some of the rockware glass. Finally milestone have their hand in at DHL Bawtry and Europort

I am after some class 1 work does anyone know of any good firms or good agencys around the wakefield area of west Yorkshire thanks guys.?

If you guys are still looking, our Agency has just opened up a branch in Doncaster. I honestly cannot fault this lot, youre not just a number on payroll, youre a person. Theyve put me through my test and had my back for months. Theyve listened to the days I can/cant work (I can only do part time), and youre treated like a human. He`s the only agency gaffa I know who would get in his car and drive to relieve you if you ran out of hours and needed to be home. They also have ongoing training opportunities, including ADR, HIAB, and CPC courses. Seriously, I have so much respect for them …

Anyway, my Gaffa is called Jon (Hes a HGV driver himself) heres one of their adverts:

JH Solutions are looking to recruit experienced Class 1 (C+E) and Class 2 (C) drivers based in South Yorkshire area including Doncaster, Rotherham, Worksop, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
We have full and part time work available with immediate starts, JHS can offer a tailored job to suit you. Whether you want to boost your earnings for Christmas or would like full time employment including days, nights, tramping and weekends.
We have a range of clients and various duties including: Fridges, Containers, Curtain Siders, ADR, Flat Bed, General Haulage, Groupage, Multi Drops.
You MUST have a DIGI card and CPC Card.
If you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact either Sarah, Jon, Amy or Vikki on 01709 794619 or 07702075217.

Hope admin dont mind? Im not advertising as such, as the guy (and others asked) and I highly recommend them as I work for them :grimacing: :grimacing: Hope that helps those who are looking, tell them ‘Trouble’ sent ya :wink: :grimacing:

‘Boost your earnings for Christmas…’

Then what happens AFTER Christmas…■■?

The ‘usual’ quiet period…?

Goldfinger:

No, the new office opened just before Christmas, hence the advert saying that. Ive literally had a text today asking me if Im available this weekend (I`m not, have other things on lol) and what days I want next week, I have never been with out work yet :grimacing:

God youre a blooming cynical lot on here arent ya :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trouble:
God youre a blooming cynical lot on here arent ya :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t no about cynical but you are sounding like a ad for a agency and not a driver for them

Goldfinger:

Hence the reason why I took a full time job 6 months ago after 10 years on the agency.

I have been off since 23rd and return on the 3rd January without having to work during xmas, and worry in Jan/Feb/March.

Ken.

Just realised…

Holy thread resurrection Batman.jpg