youtu.be/FQo5w7hk0dc

Rowley010:
https://youtu.be/FQo5w7hk0dc

video wont play

Rowley010:

Looks like it

Inexperience…

Anyone who’s driven for half a day would realize that was a square peg in a round hole.

What makes it worse was he didn’t have his hi-viz vest on…shocking!

Luckily though, he has attended the dcpc course… phew that’s a comfort.

Not agency if it was he would have done it in one so must be full timer

Rowley010:

Well Moran (sic) sums it up.

Happens all to often now. See so many trucks rushing about taking shortcuts they shouldn’t take and do stupid manoeuvres like this when they inevitably take a wrong turn.

That driver was only lacking two things: 1, a plan, and 2, a clue.

The lack of high viz jacket is concerning…

Also…hope the cone was ok

Lol

Oh dear!! On the bright side at least he put the cone back and nothing was damaged, except his pride and Morans reputation!!! If they even have one!!

I am glad he got out ok.No visible damage?
Everyone makes mistakes …Even super hero 40 years experienced guys .Devided we stand conquered we fall
£7.50 ph is imminent .

He’s doing up his trousers at 2.30 minutes… who drives with their trousers undone ? EE agency?

he made the wrong decision and managed to get out of it without mishap.
id assume we have all done worse,( obviously not the superior driving god road commanders on here though)
he prob never noticed the traffic lights till he was committed to the turn,and no doubt its normal practice to deliver to where he was looking for hence the unoficial placing of the cone. it was nice of the ignoramus drivers to start hooting horns at him.
i like how the male/female logic differs.baldy slaphead man stops,sees the hazard and stays well clear,whilst the bird just walks past as if the trucks invisible.

No visible damage in the video but the front of the trailer did hit the traffic lights, like many drivers I’ve made loads of mistakes but there’s no way I would have tried to turn round there.

I don’t know whether it was down to inexperience or just plain stupidly but it was a daft place to do a u-turn either way.

Don’t know how he got into that situation but I think he did a pretty good job getting out of it.
Unfortunately many of us are often sent into town centres we are not familiar with and that were never designed to take vehicles that size.

Some day,
“Eejitt” drivers will learn where the mid-lift axle air-dump button is located that makes this type of lowspeed “manoeuvre” a helluva lot easier!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Suspect he saw it as a car turn not a trailer and forgot it pivots on the middle back wheel, which is somewhere around that island. Getting out of such a problem is where the skill (read: experience) comes in.

As for having got stuck turning…sooo many times! :slight_smile:

Big Truck:
Some day,
“Eejitt” drivers will learn where the mid-lift axle air-dump button is located that makes this type of lowspeed “manoeuvre” a helluva lot easier!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wouldnt be the 1st time ive been in one where the manual overide button dont work and your stuck with the poxy thing down…nice clutch control though??
i think the cone is there to discourage u turns.
possibly we may refer to him as " leadboots " from now on… :slight_smile:

No kittens were harmed, the bus full of nuns was undamaged, all the kids are still playing with their Christmas I pads. A driver fluffed his turn, fixed it and carried on. Nothing to see here.

the nodding donkey:
He’s doing up his trousers at 2.30 minutes… who drives with their trousers undone ? EE agency?

I thought he was getting out for a ■■■■■