[Agency] You are banned from the client

SquireT:
Surely you would have been told, you have been banned for XXXXX

So what are some of the reasons?

“Not something they’ll ever put in writing”… ? :stuck_out_tongue:

All those sites (but the one of the assessment, DPD Hinckley last October) that got me banned, I was doing 5/6 long shift with ongoing bookings, and suddenly got axed.

Last ones, Menzies doing every Sunday a 15h shift 10 hours drive for which everyone seemed so satisfied with me consistently overcoming that challenging run; suddenly “you are banned”, reason? None they could tell.

Then Great Bear booking me for a Friday 15 hour run, Saturday for another 15h (at this point they were booking me directly skipping out the agency), Sunday they planned me again for the same run and I said that I would need to be off Mon and Tue after 3 consecutive reduce rests; despite so they call me for Tuesday and got banned, why? Cause a chubby bald individual shouted to me from the back of the office to “drive or go home” when I requested a clarification. As I have an attitude, I took the latter of the two alternatives given.

GB states that I walked out, which implies that they know they did not act proper, hence the slight twist in the narrative to their convenience, which in turn --to a degree-- implies --conversely now-- courtesy from their part. As per for instance, the day-shift TM at Malcolm’s Crick just plainly said to me in one reminiscent occasion, that as an agency driver we have no rights, not effectively at least, so any complaining or challenge to their decision becomes inconsequential. And he was correct as a matter of fact, not rightful though according to ideal standards of harmonious coexistence at the workplace.

Should I drove that day three weeks ago for GB, I would have confirmed to them and more significantly to myself, that they are right in the no need of due respect for the driver. And that has consequences beyond one shift one day at a given workplace, it sticks with me and I cannot effortlessly brush it aside, nor I want to anymore.

PS: I always say I shagged all the whores in the world. Did we ever meet, Agency ■■■■■? I cannot keep track anymore either…

Sorry, what?

the maoster:
Sorry, what?

I’m beginning to think this JD guy is Winseer’s second account name, there are a lot of similarities - writing long winded posts full of waffle and crap, plus being banned from numerous sites as an agency driver! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tmcassett:
I’m beginning to think this JD guy is Winseer’s LOVE CHILD there are a lot of similarities - writing long winded posts full of waffle and crap, plus being banned from numerous sites as an agency driver! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ftfy :smiley:
At least it proves Winseer AINT a virgin after all. :laughing:

_JD:
A
Then Great Bear booking me for a Friday 15 hour run, Saturday for another 15h (at this point they were booking me directly skipping out the agency), Sunday they planned me again for the same run and I said that I would need to be off Mon and Tue after 3 consecutive reduce rests; despite so they call me for Tuesday and got banned, why?

I don’t believe a big name company would circumvent the agency by “booking me directly”.

If you were off on the Monday, that’s a reduced weekly rest, and you could legally have done another three days with reduced daily rest (9 hours minimum of course).

I reckon you’re about as genuine a poster as a nine-bob note is for legal tender.

robroy:

tmcassett:
I’m beginning to think this JD guy is Winseer’s LOVE CHILD there are a lot of similarities - writing long winded posts full of waffle and crap, plus being banned from numerous sites as an agency driver! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ftfy :smiley:
At least it proves Winseer AINT a virgin after all. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: Harsh, but probably true.

There was another poster on here a while ago with the same claimed approach to their work and the same odd style of word and grammar usage. It is a troll.

That said, if I am wrong and there is an element of truth to what we are being told, I have to wonder what on earth an agency driver must do to get banned out of somewhere like Malcolm’s. That used to be a place where you’d get a long service award at six months.

Olog Hai:
There was another poster on here a while ago with the same claimed approach to their work and the same odd style of word and grammar usage. It is a troll.

It’s the curious use of “big words” correctly spelled, but linked by bad grammar, that’s always the indication it’s a troll, though after someone got upset the last time I used that expression I tend to try to use different labels now - but they mean the same thing.

stu675:

Conor:

stu675:
What can you actually be banned for?

Take your pick…

Damage to vehicle or load Plenty of firms will have a full timer damaging vehicles/stock get it blamed on “visitor” driver and covered up in-house
Dragging job out, I’ve known agency drivers who have dragged a 9hr day into 13. Plenty of places will have the union breathing down one’s neck IF you “carve the job up”, Eg. do a 12 hour job in 11 hours, thinking that gives you brownie points, when in fact it just makes you a future target for union members who’ll then be watching you like hawks to make a “ban from site” mistake, such as stray off the official safe walkways…
Thieving fuel/stuff out the wagon I only ever heard of one person being dismissed for “thieving” - they made a big show of stealing a company sat nav from a cab, in full view of cameras they knew were there… This was to be “sacked” and return straight to the dole, rather than wait 13 weeks, because one had chucked a job in of one’s own accord…
Being a complete and utter arse, especially to the office staff and delivery points. OP seems to think that the shortage of drivers means they are so secure in their job because everyone is so desperate for drivers they can act like a complete [zb] without any consequence but they forget they’re not employed where they’re sent and can be binned at a minutes notice and replaced with a phone call.

Would be interesting to know what the OP is proud of committing?

With so many foreigners/people of colour in the workplace these days - it would be workplace suicide to ever have ANY Ps and Q’s out of place… If you strolled in with so much as a sharp tongue about Karl Marx - you’d likely be over-heard, and got rid of on the first pretence…

Zac_A:

Olog Hai:

It’s the curious use of “big words” correctly spelled, but linked by bad grammar, that’s always the indication it’s a troll, though after someone got upset the last time I used that expression I tend to try to use different labels now - but they mean the same thing.

Such people might be:

Asian IT staff (Well educated, slightly different brand of English Language)
Euro Legal Eagles (Well educated, but taught English as a second language by often someone from the North American continent…)
Colonials (Call Centers, Offshore Betting firms, Tech Support Hotlines…) - Speak a more old-fashioned version of the English language, easy for oldsters to understand, but “irritating” to hipsters, and other woke types who think every phrase used has ist connotations to it…

triggered.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :open_mouth:
Anybody?? :neutral_face:

No, thought not. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We’ve already entered the home straight for disasters to follow, and it won’t be so easy to laugh those off.
Enjoy your fruitcake - whilst it still exists as a form of sustenance.

The best thing of all about being “Banned from Site” - is that I move outside the power of those who’ve been using my back for a dartboard for longer than I ever knew.

Winseer:
We’ve already entered the home straight for disasters to follow, and it won’t be so easy to laugh those off.
Enjoy your fruitcake - whilst it still exists as a form of sustenance.

The best thing of all about being “Banned from Site” - is that I move outside the power of those who’ve been using my back for a dartboard for longer than I ever knew.

Oh poor you, the human dart board. :unamused:

Here’s a suggestion for you Winseer… :bulb:
Why don’t you just get the word ‘VICTIM’ tattooed on your forehead , and be done. :bulb:
At least then there would be no need for you to keep feeling the need to tell anybody unfortunate enough to have to listen to you how badly done to you are,.they could suss it out for themselves… :bulb:

Ffs this guy is ■■■■ unreal. :unamused:

Reading the responses of the “Grandson” thread, I see you undoubtely relate to what I am talking about here about disrespect.

I can exercise some degree of empathy for the desk minions and managerial fauna, so I can let them get away with their bursts of frustration and cries for help in the form of disrespect towards the driver --Stobart A5 truckstop day shift as the archetype example.

But there is another form of manifesting disrespect, which is the disregard for my dedication to the task and diligence carrying it out. Lack of recognition hurts me, not recognition in the form of explicit approval; but for the contempt, the disdain, which is explicit disapproval.

If you show contempt, disapproval of my work, do you expect me to keep carrying it out with diligence?

Again, they cannot show respect as they do not know what that is and its value. The problem is mine by expecting respect from the moron. If the moron rejects me, I shall take it as compliment, as it denotes I am not one of them.

I much believe my list of bans is bound for enlargement

—Closing argument—

¨

_JD:
Reading the responses of the “Grandson” thread, I see you undoubtely relate to what I am talking about here about disrespect.

I can exercise some degree of empathy for the desk minions and managerial fauna, so I can let them get away with their bursts of frustration and cries for help in the form of disrespect towards the driver --Stobart A5 truckstop day shift as the archetype example.

But there is another form of manifesting disrespect, which is the disregard for my dedication to the task and diligence carrying it out. Lack of recognition hurts me, not recognition in the form of explicit approval; but for the contempt, the disdain, which is explicit disapproval.

If you show contempt, disapproval of my work, do you expect me to keep carrying it out with diligence?

Again, they cannot show respect as they do not know what that is and its value. The problem is mine by expecting respect from the moron. If the moron rejects me, I shall take it as compliment, as it denotes I am not one of them.

—Closing argument—

¨

Yeah,.yeah, yeah,.whatever. :unamused:
Never mind all that how’s the ‘‘■■■■■ shagging’’ thing you were on about progressing? ?.
:laughing: :laughing:

_JD:

:unamused: :laughing:

Assuming you were a real person, rather than a run of the mill tedious troll, you would spend more time as an unemployed driver than as an employed one. What would be the point of trying to work in an industry which clearly did not suit your attitude toward the normal working environment, which BTW the rest of us seem to navigate without serious issue?

You “talk the talk” of one of those daft young lads who spends their whole life doing petty crimes and being sent down for a permanent string of relatively short sentences, yet thinking they’re cool and smart for “stickin’ it to da man”