[Agency] You are banned from the client

I do not last much for any client, a few weeks. In one got banned from all client’s sites right after the assessment.
Any one relates to this crap?

Last one two weeks ago for the only client was asking for drivers these days in this particular agency

_JD:
I do not last much for any client, a few weeks.I’ve got a bad attitude In one got banned from all client’s sites right after the assessment.My driving was so poor the assessor made sure all sites knew not to use me

Last one two weeks ago for the only client was asking for drivers these days in this particular agency

Put sub titles in for you :wink:

Have you thought about giving up agency work :question:and going full time.
Why do keep getting banned :question: .

fingermissing:
Have you thought about giving up agency work :question:and going full time.
Why do keep getting banned :question: .

At a guess both bad driving and attitude :wink:

Do you move house a lot? You must run out of firms pretty quickly even if you sign up to all the agencies :laughing:

It’s difficult…

To work out what’s exactly being said here but, I think I have the gist of it.

Inexplicably found yourself kicked out of a steady agency gig or, blackballed for no apparent reason? Google de Poel or GRI as they hide behind these days. Self appointed agency driver selection advisors. Your entire agency future can be put into touch because you left a coffee cup on a window ledge at Sainsbury’s Stoke 3 months ago.

_JD:
I do not last much for any client, a few weeks. In one got banned from all client’s sites right after the assessment.

If you’re banned from all sites after an assessment, and yet not dragged kicking and screaming from said yard by the next plod van coming to take you away…
You can assume such “treatment” was for political reasons, rather than anything to do with your driving.

“Bad attitude” would fall under that category “Political Reasons” of course.

Assessor:
“Good morning. I’d like to take you out, drive around the block a bit, then blindside reverse onto a bay here, and then we can move onto the induction, once past and passed the formality of this assessment process”. …said many-an-assessor over the years…

Applicant: “F… off you complete see-you-next-tuesday, I don’t like you because you’re <whatever colour I’m not>, I don’t like your outfit neither, and I’m only grumpy today because of Frankie’s ■■■■-poor showing on the favourite at Epsom this afternoon!” …Said no applicant - ever…

I would argue in turn then, that a firm that would ban a driver from all sites based on “personal dislike of that individual” rather than “poor quality of their driving” - amounts to a personal attack, that would even get you the ban from say, this board? :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth:

_JD:

Is this your latest username Dozy?

Winseer:
If you’re banned from all sites after an assessment, and yet not dragged kicking and screaming from said yard by the next plod van coming to take you away…
You can assume such “treatment” was for political reasons, rather than anything to do with your driving.

Assessor:
“Good morning. I’d like to take you out, drive around the block a bit, then blindside reverse onto a bay here, and then we can move onto the induction, once past and passed the formality of this assessment process”. …said many-an-assessor over the years…

Applicant: “F… off you complete see-you-next-tuesday, I don’t like you because you’re <whatever colour I’m not>, I don’t like your outfit neither, and I’m only grumpy today because of Frankie’s ■■■■-poor showing on the favourite at Epsom this afternoon!” …Said no applicant - ever…

I would argue in turn then, that a firm that would ban a driver from all sites based on “personal dislike of that individual” rather than “poor quality of their driving” - amounts to a personal attack, that would even get you the ban from say, this board? :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth:

No, I think we have established in the past that this seems to only ever happen to you. Of course it is never your fault and is always a case of everyone at every place you work at out to get you! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

_JD:

Are you using Google translate?

tmcassett:

Winseer:

Assessor:

No, I think we have established in the past that this seems to only ever happen to you. Of course it is never your fault and is always a case of everyone at every place you work at out to get you! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

There you go again. I do seem to be living rent-free in your head - don’t I? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:
Go back and read what I wrote again, and then ask yourself the question “How come no one backs you up over me here?”

You’re reading things I didn’t write, pure and simple.

I won’t be the first worker to be “Let Go” because of “Unprofessional reasons”, and I won’t be the last.
Notice I’ve kept myself out of sight of persons like yourself though, whom I reckon played a big part in the very thing you say only exists in my mind…
In a way, “Being banned from site” - actually did me some considerable long-term good! It taught me to “up my game” when it comes to “Office Politics”, something I detest, and tried to stay completely out of over the years…

I don’t think it is a coincidence too, that “Micro Management” seems to happen most in companies that are now floundering, and indeed where I reckon you, yourself - are trying to perhaps “Haunt” me from…

It’s too late. I’ve gone, you types made sure of that - the bridges are burned, I won’t be coming back with a begging bowl.

md1987:

_JD:

Are you using Google translate?

Spit it out man… There’s no need to be coy here, - is there?

You have to be a superhero (cockwomble) to get banned from an agency.
Or be the supervillain who refuses to drive a 7.5t van when you have a class one license and won’t lower your standards to do it. One idiot whom I encountered had the habit of stopping at every MSA on a night trunk and having a coffee break to drag the 9hr shift out to 12hrs+. It got so bad The office where tracking his every move and when they confronted him about it he denied it

tmcassett:

Winseer:

Go back and read what I wrote again, and then ask yourself the question “How come no one backs you up over me here?”

Tbh mate I’ll back him up, because I thought exactly the same thing on here.
You have always came across as a bit precious (not to mention a bit mad) and have forever played the victim.

_JD:

You need to have a word with yourself mate.
It ain’t ‘‘crap’’ it’s a problem preventing you from employment that needs addressed.
They all can not be wrong and you right.

Are you coming across as too cocky a know it all and are ■■■■■■■ them all off?
If so sort out your attitude. :bulb:

Too many ■■■■ ups? not enough experience? …is that the problem?
If that’s the case just concentrate more on what you are doing, and do it at your own pace without resorting to pressure.
The faster you try and meet a ridiculous set schedule the more potential balls ups you will make.

If the problem is the latter it is solvable if it’s the former then YOU are the problem,…
So sort it and/or ask yourself if maybe you are in the wrong game.

Winseer:

tmcassett:

Winseer:

Assessor:

I would argue in turn then, that a firm that would ban a driver from all sites based on “personal dislike of that individual” rather than “poor quality of their driving” - amounts to a personal attack, that would even get you the ban from say, this board? [emoji14] :open_mouth:

There you go again. I do seem to be living rent-free in your head - don’t I? [emoji38] [emoji14]

You’re reading things I didn’t write, pure and simple.

Tbh we all think exactly the same.thjbgs when we see another winserr rant lost about companies and being sacked etc. Given y it u can’t be sacked as an agency driver anyway, just your services are not longer required,do one.

Do you feel better now 2 of us at least have backed the other poster up?

Can we have another 16 page replies on the injustices of companies and agencies against Winseer?

I can’t help shake the feeling that somewhere you have missed a golden opportunity in life to have done something different job wise and been excellent at it and possibly even made a lot of money from it. Possibly far more than even driving a truck.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

robroy:

Or turning up looking like Stig of the Dump. Seen more than a few agency rocking up looking like they’d got their work clothes from the reject pile straight out the local clothes bank then gone covered them in a bit of fifth wheel grease and poked extra holes in it for good measure.

Conor:

robroy:

Or turning up looking like Stig of the Dump. Seen more than a few agency rocking up looking like they’d got their work clothes from the reject pile straight out the local clothes bank then gone covered them in a bit of fifth wheel grease and poked extra holes in it for good measure.

Not just agency,… I know of a few full timers who manage to put the ‘Tramp’ in ‘tramper’ the way they look and dress, not to mention smell, ,.and how they live in their sh pit of a truck all week. :unamused:

peirre:
Or be the supervillain who refuses to drive a 7.5t van when you have a class one license and won’t lower your standards to do it. One idiot whom I encountered had the habit of stopping at every MSA on a night trunk and having a coffee break to drag the 9hr shift out to 12hrs+. It got so bad The office where tracking his every move and when they confronted him about it he denied it

No one was talking about being “sacked by an agency” here.
They just send you home, don’t give you any work for the rest of your natural life, and one day you’ll get the hint, and move on…

Most people would drive a puddle jumper - IF they were still being paid the Artic rate for doing so.

Who wants to do van/7.5t work if the pay was what full time van drivers normally get though?

I’d rather stay at home, side-stepping such shifts, save £20 on fuel commute, another £30 of my wasted time sitting in rush hour traffic, and hey presto - that £80 van driving shift (you lose a third of to tax and NICs) - don’t look so economically viable anymore, - does it? :grimacing: :sunglasses:

peirre:

I’ve had one of those idiots working for me. Obviously never heard of TMS and tracking. He rang up a week later crying and asking for his job back. Obviously the tears were playing on the fact I am female and a ‘soft touch’. He’s still looking I believe