[Agency] You are banned from the client

Winseer:
I won’t be the first worker to be “Let Go” because of “Unprofessional reasons”, and I won’t be the last.
Notice I’ve kept myself out of sight of persons like yourself though, whom I reckon played a big part in the very thing you say only exists in my mind…
In a way, “Being banned from site” - actually did me some considerable long-term good! It taught me to “up my game” when it comes to “Office Politics”, something I detest, and tried to stay completely out of over the years…

And yet this keeps happening to you over and over again. I’ve no idea how or why you keep getting caught up in “office politics”, I think a lot of things you make an issue out of are solely in your head. 99% of us are seemingly able to come to work, do our job and go home without all the drama you always find yourself getting involved in. In my time I have probably worked at over 30 places on both agency and full time and never once have I ever found myself being banned/forced out/sacked/rubbing people up the wrong way.

Winseer:
“How come no one backs you up over me here?”

I think we have dispelled that one don’t you! Believe me there are many others beside Robroy and Simcor who think exactly along the same lines when it comes to you.

Winseer:
There you go again. I do seem to be living rent-free in your head - don’t I? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, see my 2 replies directly above this one. I’m simply just pointing out what we all see regarding you.

tmcassett:

Winseer:
“How come no one backs you up over me here?”

I think we have dispelled that one don’t you! Believe me there are many others beside Robroy and Simcor who think exactly along the same lines when it comes to you.

Just to add my weight to this I agree with tmcassett, robroy and simcor, I too can’t be bothered with Winseer, think he creates his own issues and is mad as a box of frogs but the only difference now is mainly ignore most of his postings.

_JD:
I do not last much for any client, a few weeks. In one got banned from all client’s sites right after the assessment.
Any one relates to this crap?

Last one two weeks ago for the only client was asking for drivers these days in this particular agency

The issue you have is your competing for work with the idiots who’ve replied below , when asked to jump , it’s how high , stick to your guns & something will turn up

robroy:

tmcassett:

Winseer:
No, I think we have established in the past that this seems to only ever happen to you. Of course it is never your fault and is always a case of everyone at every place you work at out to get you! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Go back and read what I wrote again, and then ask yourself the question “How come no one backs you up over me here?”

Tbh mate I’ll back him up, because I thought exactly the same thing on here.
You have always came across as a bit precious (not to mention a bit mad) and have forever played the victim.

If you don’t read past anything else, then of course I’ll aways match whatever prejudice anyone ever has…
I’m not an easy person to like, for sure - but if people can’t judge against others based on things like Skin Colour, ■■■■■■■■■, or Nationality - then how come it is ok to push people around that are merely on a different wavelength?

“No matter how good your English, how many degrees you have, how old you are, or how long you’ve been listening to Radio Three - you STILL won’t understand any concept of what is going on the other radio stations at the same time…”

“If someone is correct, but no one is listening - they are wrong in the eyes of those who didn’t hear them when things later go wrong”…

“A lie cannot be told to someone not listening, but the truth has to be heard - to BE the truth.”

“Hows your Luck?” - The only correct answer to that question is: “Changing”.

“It takes two seperate people to create a a fatal accident - One to make a fatal mistake, and the other to fatally not notice”

Winseer:

robroy:

tmcassett:

Winseer:
No, I think we have established in the past that this seems to only ever happen to you. Of course it is never your fault and is always a case of everyone at every place you work at out to get you! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Go back and read what I wrote again, and then ask yourself the question “How come no one backs you up over me here?”

Tbh mate I’ll back him up, because I thought exactly the same thing on here.
You have always came across as a bit precious (not to mention a bit mad) and have forever played the victim.

If you don’t read past anything else, then of course I’ll aways match whatever prejudice anyone ever has…
I’m not an easy person to like, for sure - but if people can’t judge against others based on things like Skin Colour, ■■■■■■■■■, or Nationality - then how come it is ok to push people around that are merely on a different wavelength?

“No matter how good your English, how many degrees you have, how old you are, or how long you’ve been listening to Radio Three - you STILL won’t understand any concept of what is going on the other radio stations at the same time…”

“If someone is correct, but no one is listening - they are wrong in the eyes of those who didn’t hear them when things later go wrong”…

“A lie cannot be told to someone not listening, but the truth has to be heard - to BE the truth.”

“It takes two seperate people to create a a fatal accident - One to make a fatal mistake, and the other to fatally not notice”

Don’t worry winseer there’s been cliques on her as long as I can remember , robk, wheelnut , coffeeholic was one , but I must admit none as dumb as cassett, Dover , Pierre , robnob , lynchy etc , don’t get upset just amuse yourself with them as I do

Malcolm’s Carlsberg Whistl DPD Culina Menzies… I take them as medals, my chest filled with them. One of each standing for dignity. They are disrespectful cause they never knew what respect is, so cannot expect much virtue from a ■■■■■ --which due respect for whores, they do know of my figurative use of the language here.

Feels to me clients are constraining drivers more and more into submission, inconditional obedience, control by means of tracking, unrealistic planing and booking times, allotted length of time for doing your walkaround checks, now with cameras in the cab pointing at you. And taking disrespect comes also in the package? That is a red line not worth to cross: You do not respect yourself if you let them get away with abuse Oh, wait a minute, do not look at it as abuse, it is normal says the one who lost their dignity if ever had it or knew what that is in first place.

My name is Kunta Kinte

dozy:
Don’t worry winseer there’s been cliques on her as long as I can remember , robk, wheelnut , coffeeholic was one , but I must admit none as dumb as cassett, Dover , Pierre , robnob , lynchy etc , don’t get upset just amuse yourself with them as I do

Do you really though?

dozy:

Winseer:

Come on then dozy, you are agreeing with whatever Winseer says, so if we are all dumb, here’s a challenge for you. :smiley:

You will need to pick through word for word decipher and explain Winseer’s latest mad ■■■ ramblings on that post, sentence for sentence,.cos I’m ■■■■ ed if I can make sense of it.
So let’s hear it.

If you can,… but only in your new found near perfect English grammar you miraculously seem to have developed and perfected btw , mask slipping there a bit doze :wink: , obviously part of your amusement :smiley:
Then I may even forgive you for calling me ‘robnob’ … :laughing: :laughing:

_JD:
Malcolm’s Carlsberg Whistl DPD Culina Menzies… I take them as medals, my chest filled with them. One of each standing for dignity. They are disrespectful cause they never knew what respect is, so cannot expect much virtue from a ■■■■■ --which due respect for whores, they do know of my figurative use of the language here.

Feels to me clients are constraining drivers more and more into submission, inconditional obedience, control by means of tracking, unrealistic planing and booking times, allotted length of time for doing your walkaround checks, now with cameras in the cab pointing at you. And taking disrespect comes also in the package? That is a red line not worth to cross: You do not respect yourself if you let them get away with abuse Oh, wait a minute, do not look at it as abuse, it is normal says the one who lost their dignity if ever had it or knew what that is in first place.

My name is Kunta Kinte

Thing is mate you’re a lone voice, so best way to deal with it is find a job you like,.and deal.with all the b/s and aggravation attached to it in your own way.
Make them think they have won, but you be safe in the knowledge that they have not, then everybody is happy.
As has been said on here before, use their own stick to beat them with, …sure they will win a couple of times,.but just get your head down,.make all the right noises and nod, but duck and dive at the same time. :bulb:

Getting backing off other drivers amongst all the yes men and arse crawlers is virtually impossible…so look after no 1.
Much better than unemployment. :bulb:

I’d be changing your name also, you don’t want people to be shortening it. :laughing:

(Yeh I know, no need to explain. :smiley:)

_JD:

Yeah I’m guessing your attitude stinks but instead of keeping it to yourself you’re a bit of an arse with an attitude when you’re talking to them in the office and to their drivers and at deliveries so they’re just binning you. I mean to get banned from Culina which is literally a company that is made up of the worst large haulage companies that have ever existed in the UK, Stobarts, Fowler Welch, Morgan McLernon, Great Bear etc takes some doing because they’ve had some real tossers who have worked and are and still working for them, drivers who would be unemployable elsewhere.

Feels to me clients are constraining drivers more and more into submission, inconditional obedience, control by means of tracking,

What utter crap. Perhaps if you binned some of the childish attitude and grew the ■■■■ up your life will get a whole lot better. How old are you? That’s the kind of crap I hear teenagers yet to be exposed to the world of being an adult spew. Grow up because if you don’t and don’t have a long hard talk with yourself you’re going to have a life living in poverty and then you really will be constrained and put more and more into submission and unconditional obedience as the state dictates to you what you can and cannot do so you can maintain your £75 a week dole money handout. How much money you have and the standard of your life, how much you can put the heating on and what quality of food and clothing you can buy and how much will be controlled by the state if you continue down this path because nobody in their right mind will give you a job, especially when any job reference you actually manage to get says “attitude stinks” on it.

What a prick.

What can you actually be banned for?

stu675:

Take your pick…

Damage to vehicle or load
Dragging job out, I’ve known agency drivers who have dragged a 9hr day into 13.
Thieving fuel/stuff out the wagon
Being a complete and utter arse, especially to the office staff and delivery points. OP seems to think that the shortage of drivers means they are so secure in their job because everyone is so desperate for drivers they can act like a complete ■■■■ without any consequence but they forget they’re not employed where they’re sent and can be binned at a minutes notice and replaced with a phone call.

Conor:

stu675:

Take your pick…

Damage to vehicle or load
Dragging job out, I’ve known agency drivers who have dragged a 9hr day into 13.
Thieving fuel/stuff out the wagon
Being a complete and utter arse, especially to the office staff and delivery points. OP seems to think that the shortage of drivers means they are so secure in their job because everyone is so desperate for drivers they can act like a complete [zb] without any consequence but they forget they’re not employed where they’re sent and can be binned at a minutes notice and replaced with a phone call.

Would be interesting to know what the OP is proud of committing?

He may well be the most awkward, the most gobby, the most arrogant and arsey ■■■■ with a Class 1,…I wouldn’t know, I don’t know him.
But he does make some good points tbf, it is not as he describes it in most places, but there are an abundance of firms who are like as he describes.

A lot of places are ran by arrogant ■■■■ wits (arrogant in their own environment, but would not say boo to you in a pub :unamused: ) who know jack all about the job but blag it daily.

There are those with non jobs, compliance manager this,.de briefing manager that, :unamused: …and they usually treat their employees half way between ■■■■ on their shoes and school children, in a paradise of their own of over regulation.

That and the terminally servile, yes men and grasses amongst colleagues just make the job a whole cluster ■■■■ of aggravation.

As I said it’s how you deal with all that crap that determines your sanity and happiness, not to mention your length of employment.
It would appear that the o/p does not deal with it so well.

Don’t disagree with that at all robroy but as you know all you do having an attitude like he does wherever you go is just make your misery both worse and prolong it even more with absolutely no benefit for yourself. Switch brain off, let them do their little song and dance routine, get keys, get on with the rest of your day.

Surely you would have been told, you have been banned for XXXXX

So what are some of the reasons?

I can’t believe so many people are taking OP seriously.

Look at his first post; look at the one talking about “respect” and “whores”; then ask yourself if you’d stick your neck out and recommend him to your gaffers as a potential new recruit and to the other drivers as a potential new work mate, bearing in mind that when he effs up again it’s the other drivers that will get extra work dropped on their toes.

I know a few places near me where they will literally take just about anybody with an HGV entitlement, but I could not personally recommend OP to even those outstandingly indiscriminate employers.

Zac_A:
I can’t believe so many people are taking OP seriously.

Look at his first post; look at the one talking about “respect” and “whores”; then ask yourself if you’d stick your neck out and recommend him to your gaffers as a potential new recruit and to the other drivers as a potential new work mate, bearing in mind that when he effs up again it’s the other drivers that will get extra work dropped on their toes.

I know a few places near me where they will literally take just about anybody with an HGV entitlement, but I could not personally recommend OP to even those outstandingly indiscriminate employers.

There are plenty of places where “Correct Attitude” means “not grassing up gaffer when you see them all breaking the law with impunity”. It is amazing how people close ranks when it comes to covering up lawlessness…

Things NOT to say during a job interview:

“I’m a stickler for Health and Safety”
“£12ph is a good wage these days”
“I’ve never done anything wrong at my past employers, Guv”