Agencies Liverpool and Northwest

Hi everyone,

Iv decided to go for it and get my class C licence. Iv got a medical and assesment drive next friday really looking forward to it. Still really worried about getting that first job but everyone has to start somewhere dont they! Im just wondering if anyone knows any good agencies in the Northwest?Liverpool,Wirral,Chester, Warrington ETC?

Thanks

Jay

alright lad there is a drivin agency on kirby ind est facing henry diapers officeon lees road, cnt think of the name but its next door to ryson’s (looks a bit of a dead yard rysons like)

I know a couple but they are all saying it’s a bit slow at the moment.

DON`T WASTE YOU TIME OR MONEY!!!

THERE IS NO WORK IN LIVERPOOL!!!

Agencies in Liverpool are a waste of space.

That one on the estate is a joke.

Im speaking from bitter experience. They had no work in the so called GOOD TIME!!!

You have NO HOPE now!!!

There are a couple on the estate! Which one do you mean? One of them seems ok but the other is staffed by complete tossers.

I used gap in flint. hexagon chester and drivers direct runcorn. they all kept me busy.

Jay-liverpool:
Hi everyone,

Iv decided to go for it and get my class C licence. Iv got a medical and assesment drive next friday really looking forward to it. Still really worried about getting that first job but everyone has to start somewhere dont they! Im just wondering if anyone knows any good agencies in the Northwest?Liverpool,Wirral,Chester, Warrington ETC?

Thanks

Jay

What ever you do mate - if you have a full time job elsewhere, on no account leave it for agency work in the haulage industry! By all means get the C licence, but only use agencies the odd day here and there, to gain experience. The haulage industry has suffered more than most in this recession.

Best of luck