After God came bus drivers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -stop.html

I’ve had many run ins with bus drivers because as in the video we deliver to shops where there is a bus stop slap bang outside the door and I’ve got to park my 13m trailer somewhere,inevitably it’s on the bus stop at times if it’s the only place to park,most bus drivers are ok and appreciate I’m just trying to do my job,other “little hitlers” on the other hand take it upon themselves to get out and have a go,I start off politely explaining to them that it’s the only place to park…if they have an issue with that and continue to give me earache then I happily drop to their level and a full blown argument ensues,which normally results in the bus drivers thinking he has the SAS on speed dail via the police,I’m still yet to be around when the police turn up after a bus driver has called them out,I don’t think they give priority to bus drivers calls.

How the hell could a child be trapped in that car? Do none of the near side doors work or something? Fair play to the bus driver I say.

He is out of a job!!!

This videos is the kind of reason I left the buses and strangely one of the things I miss about the buses :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I think the bus driver was right. That chap in the white shirt is such a tool. ‘I’m a highly trained person’ ‘I’m a trained fighter’, yeah, right, you muppet

Feel really sorry for the bus driver, she thinks she can park where she wants, another noitall with CAMERA PHONE STICKING HIS ■■■■■■■ NOSE IN ■■■■ RITE OFF!!! :unamused: :unamused:

The clue is in the name. Car or 13m trailer - it’s a bus stop!

If there was a child trapped in the car the silly bint should be done for leaving a child alone in a car while she buggered off to the shops

Fair play to the bus driver

Why can’t people accept their punishment for making a ■■■■ up? IF, and it would be a big “IF” I parked in a bus stop and got blocked in by a bus for a few minutes, I’d have to accept fair play, I got a slap from a bus driver! :smiley:

ckm1981:
I’ve had many run ins with bus drivers because as in the video we deliver to shops where there is a bus stop slap bang outside the door and I’ve got to park my 13m trailer somewhere,inevitably it’s on the bus stop at times if it’s the only place to park,most bus drivers are ok and appreciate I’m just trying to do my job,other “little hitlers” on the other hand take it upon themselves to get out and have a go,I start off politely explaining to them that it’s the only place to park…if they have an issue with that and continue to give me earache then I happily drop to their level and a full blown argument ensues,which normally results in the bus drivers thinking he has the SAS on speed dail via the police,I’m still yet to be around when the police turn up after a bus driver has called them out,I don’t think they give priority to bus drivers calls.

Think your picking on the wrong person in this situation.
It’s the car driver at fault and that ■■■■ in the white shirt!!!

I like the way the woman who left her child in the car while she went to the shop is going to report the DRIVER for abuse! Yeah,good one love. Let us know how that one turns out.
And that guy in the white shirt needs a good slapping. “Im a trained fighter”. :unamused: Trained fighters dont feel the need to brag about it,never mind make it 3 out of 4 points in a tirade. Muppet
I used to drive buses and the number of times you cant get into a stop for some idiot who wants to use the shop is amazing. If the driver leaves the stop early,he gets in trouble for “early running”. So hy should he just because she has decided to park in the stop? And as always,you get every Herbert passing by deciding to stick their nose in when its none of their business
I say well done to him. And what I also find refreshing is that,while remaining diplomatic,if you read between the lines then first group are taking their drivers side.

ckm1981:

Just because your delivering to a shop doesnt mean you can park in a bus stop. Your no better than the idiots in cars who park in them. I never saw the point in getting into an argument since the arrogance that seeps from people who think it ok to park in a bus stop “because they have a reason” makes telling them their parked illegally is pointless since they already think its ok and doesnt matter. Well it matters to the guy in the wheelchair who now has to get off the pavement and struggle over,or the old woman with the zimmer or two sticks who has to do the same.

The-Snowman:
And what I also find refreshing is that,while remaining diplomatic,if you read between the lines then first group are taking their drivers side.

Maybe First Glasgow should take notes :smiley:

The-Snowman:

ckm1981:

Just because your delivering to a shop doesnt mean you can park in a bus stop. Your no better than the idiots in cars who park in them. I never saw the point in getting into an argument since the arrogance that seeps from people who think it ok to park in a bus stop “because they have a reason” makes telling them their parked illegally is pointless since they already think its ok and doesnt matter. Well it matters to the guy in the wheelchair who now has to get off the pavement and struggle over,or the old woman with the zimmer or two sticks who has to do the same.

Don’t be a drama queen sweetheart.

G6Bob:

The-Snowman:
And what I also find refreshing is that,while remaining diplomatic,if you read between the lines then first group are taking their drivers side.

Is that why I find First Glasgow bus drivers to be the most courteous drivers on the road then? Too scared to upset anyone in case they grass them in and end up sacked? Seriously, in can’t ever recall getting annoyed with something a First driver has done before. But McGills Busses on the other hand…those drivers are bampots.[emoji1]

I’m confused, why didn’t the car drive forwards? The bus isn’t blocking the car in

damoq:

G6Bob:

The-Snowman:

Is that why I find First Glasgow bus drivers to be the most courteous drivers on the road then? Too scared to upset anyone in case they grass them in and end up sacked? Seriously, in can’t ever recall getting annoyed with something a First driver has done before. But McGills Busses on the other hand…those drivers are bampots.[emoji1]

No idea about the courteous bit but the McGills and other bus companies tend to be filled with ex first drivers :grimacing:

The week before I was sacked by First, I had a interview with Stagecoach and when I walked in I knew most of the guys there… :sunglasses:

One of my neighbours used to work with First. Said its the worst place he’s worked. He now drives those wee red Coakley Busses round Lanarkshire and he loves it.

nickyboy:
I’m confused, why didn’t the car drive forwards? The bus isn’t blocking the car in

My thought exactly

ckm1981:

The-Snowman:

ckm1981:

Don’t be a drama queen sweetheart.

I fail to see why telling you it matters to wheelchair users or elderly is “being a drama queen”. Its a valid point. Its a bus stop. Not a bus stop only if someone doesnt want to park in it