After being banned

i had to resit extended test,which i did and passed with 4 minors,but now i have to go in front of the lovely joan aitken,t.c. for up our way,just waiting on a date for that,anyone tell me wot i can expect?

Something like this! :grimacing:

dailymotion.com/video/xb7hug … -best_news

should i put the book down the trousers then,lol

i am a bit worried that you found something like that lol

That’s a bit harsh bobbert, when I got done for dangerous after re-sitting the extended car test (2 minors, beat ya) car test, I just got a letter off the West Mids TC saying they were giving me the HGV entitlement back and not to be naughty again. Yours and mine would have been the lowest level of dangerous as well.

How weird is it taking the car test again though? Quite nerve racking even though i’ve been driving twenty odd years. When I passed the examiner jokingly said I should try and keep this licence, thanks mate. :unamused:

Just take your licks from her and be suitably contrite, bow, scrape and bob the cab without taking the ■■■■ and you should be alright. They just want you to bend over and show you know who’s boss. :wink:

bobbert_bear:
anyone tell me wot i can expect?

this

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i tell you,its been a hard year,i’ll just be glad wen its all over an done

44 Tonne Ton:
Something like this! :grimacing:

dailymotion.com/video/xb7hug … -best_news

44 Tonne Ton you shoudn’t advertise what you like doing in your spare time on the net we’ll all get the wrong idea about ya

how long does it take for the tc to send a date out for a visit with her,am just so ■■■■■■ off sitting waiting on it

Even if you do get your licence back, good luck in finding a job when there are plenty of decent drivers out there who aren’t dicks and had to beg for their licence back.

Nice to see you know all the facts, Conor… :unamused:

yeah theres always 1 who doesnt know the facts,an by the way i have a job lined up,thats why i’m so ■■■■■■ off at it taking so long

Could it be worth writing to the TC and asking for a date (if you see what I mean)? Possibly from your prospective employer…
Also, as has been mentioned, when you get in there - loads of “yes Ma’am, no Ma’am, 3 bags full Ma’am” should see you right :slight_smile:
Good luck.

The Sarge:

It’s Vitriol Turton - that is what he does!

Rob K:

The Sarge:

I’m learning to spot the “fun” ones :grimacing:

i’ve been on the fone to them trying to find out whats happening,so thinking of foning this week again

The Sarge:

Rob K:

The Sarge:

I’m learning to spot the “fun” ones :grimacing:

He’s definitely a Daily Mail reader. A day can’t go past without him being outraged and spitting vitriol over some non-story.

Yup Rob, his sig file tells you all you need to know really…

The Sarge:
Yup Rob, his sig file tells you all you need to know really…

As it happens… I actually agree with the statement in his sig. :astonished:

The way it’s worded I disagree with, not everything bad in the world is a conspiracy :wink:
I do think that the ConDems (and Labour before them, to be fair) are using it as an excuse to tax the ■■■ off us though - but if it wasn’t “Green Taxes” then we’d be back to Window Taxes!