A75 scotland 40mph!

Colin_scottish:
God conor wont be back he gets paid less than the full time drivers at Howdens and he has said before he does go over A66 flat out at times.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and that would make a difference to him how■■?
his norm is to disappear for a while,then post something else completely ignoring the fact he has been proved to be spouting utter pish previously.(again)… :slight_smile:

Someone has posted a pic of him on the famous thread.

eagerbeaver:
Someone has posted a pic of him on the famous thread.

^^^^^^^^^
hes not the only one. :open_mouth:

Never been on that road but if I was a limper I’d happily sit at 40mph if its 40mph.
If I was being paid day rate well that’s a different story.

adam277:
Never been on that road but if I was a limper I’d happily sit at 40mph if its 40mph.
If I was being paid day rate well that’s a different story.

^^^^^^^^^^^
classic case there of ignorance is bliss… :unamused:

totally agree with DD, Dumfries & Galloways finest traffic officers have no other goal in life except to do their business on the A75 duckin an diving in laybys and behind a bit of foliage, grinning as they see you coming. Av even seen them in the bus shelter at crocketford. Catchin drunk drivers an neds stealing cars is of no interest to them. the last layby on the right as you head toward Gretna is a favourite cos just when your on the straight an think you,ve finally made the M6 and put yer boot on the money pedal and boom!!! they’ve nicked ye 100 yards before the dual carriageway :open_mouth: :open_mouth: All in a days shift, they love it

Big Truck:

Big Truck:
Never can understand WHY a driver will sit@ 40mph for 100miles Carlisle to Cairnryan,

Just to be pedantic back at you.[emoji847]

Carlisle is the M6 and we’re talking about the 75.[emoji848]

Yeh ok, but YOU said from Carlisle to Cairn Ryan, not from the start of the 75 to Cairn Ryan. :neutral_face:

nightline:

Mazzer2:
Just done a quick calculation for last trip I did paid trip money left the house 11 o’clock Monday morning back home Friday lunchtime worked out at £12.20 an hour, the wine money on top of that pays for a families of four weekly shop, drive a V8 620 yep I’m right there on paupers street, all legal too as an added bonus. First question off boss on return is “When do you want to go back out” all plant paid for so no pressure, two French trips over 8 days can clear just over a grand and a day of that is a 24 break not to bad considering agency in and around Rugby are still paying less than they did 10 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
12.50 an hour for working 24 hours a day that sounds brill you won’t want to give up that because half of it is easy money when your just minding the truck
Keep it to yourself or you will have everyone after your job

Don’t know about yourself but not in the habit of working 24 hours a day most are around the 9 or 10 mark surely you’re aware of what we can and can’t work maybe you should have done your CPC then you would be up to date on current driving regs.

Carlisle is the M6 and we’re talking about the 75.[emoji848]
[/quote]
Yeh ok, but YOU said from Carlisle to Cairn Ryan, not from the start of the 75 to Cairn Ryan. :neutral_face:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just you wait till 10pm when he is at carlile truckstop waiting on his steak and ale pie…youl be in for it then mr pedantic pants… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
just you wait till 10pm when he is at carlile truckstop waiting on his steak and ale pie…youl be in for it then mr pedantic pants… :slight_smile:

It’s a good job for him that I’m in Devon then. :imp:
:laughing:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
quite right.
just think how many of those perpurtrators of evil would be caught by plod if they wernt creeping around bushes and laybyes on the 75 and surrounding areas waiting to milk the cash cow trucks.
they might actually be able to justify their existence that way by doing something useful for a change.
the 75 is the most truck unfriendly euro route in existence for no other reason than to hound trucks for revenue.
theres accidents on it same as every other truck infested road,but most of them wouldnt be from trucks travelling at 50+ mph.
id be sure theres more caused by trying to get past wazzocks doing 40 and the likes causing frustration and annoyance,hence the a9 being dragged up to 50 same as england.

Well if the ferry traffic didn’t drive like morons then they wouldn’t be there, would they?

You previously claimed “entrapment” and still haven’t answered how you claim that. Can you elaborate on that please?

Why is it “revenue” or “cash cow”? The money from fines goes to Westminster, Police Scotland don’t get a penny of it. Doesn’t matter whether they catch one or hundred drivers, no “revenue” goes to them.

As for it being the “most truck unfriendly Euro route”, maybe that’s because the locals that use the A75 or the residents of the villages that the A75 are fed up of the ferry traffic not sticking to the speed limits?

The only trucks that seem to crash into the hedges and fields about month a once on the A75 are usually Irish registered trucks. Probably the lack of brain cells and lack of driving talent because their tip money works out at less than the minimum wage hence the excess speeds.

Conor:
The more the bling the less the money. You keep believing you’re getting paid well. The only reason that you get an hourly rate approaching half reasonable is because of how much you chase around.

As for incentive, it isn’t an incentive to get the job done it is an incentive to run bent. That allows your boss to plan more work than he’d get done if everyone drove legally. I can’t believe how many drivers are so thick that they can’t see this. I bet your boss is absolutely ■■■■■■■ himself laughing. All he has to do is buy you a shiny motor, bung you a few quid, tell you he’ll turn a blind eye and he’s getting the job done for far less than it should be so he can stick it in his pocket. Only person winning is him.

Im an O/D not an employed driver so hourly rates dont exactly apply. I run a big power semi blinged truck but…purely for my own liking, bought and paid for. My ‘boss’ runs a whole fleet of blinged trucks driven by experienced keen drivers all on a decent wack.
Yes, he does benefit from pay per load but so do his drivers, it works both ways.
Chase around? Of course i f(zb)ing do! 86K eur net this tax year, 54hrs a week, you do the maths. As for running bent,a card download would show absolutely no infringements whatsoever.
Keep on plobbing… :stuck_out_tongue:

RoadsRat:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
quite right.
just think how many of those perpurtrators of evil would be caught by plod if they wernt creeping around bushes and laybyes on the 75 and surrounding areas waiting to milk the cash cow trucks.
they might actually be able to justify their existence that way by doing something useful for a change.
the 75 is the most truck unfriendly euro route in existence for no other reason than to hound trucks for revenue.
theres accidents on it same as every other truck infested road,but most of them wouldnt be from trucks travelling at 50+ mph.
id be sure theres more caused by trying to get past wazzocks doing 40 and the likes causing frustration and annoyance,hence the a9 being dragged up to 50 same as england.

Well if the ferry traffic didn’t drive like morons then they wouldn’t be there, would they?

You previously claimed “entrapment” and still haven’t answered how you claim that. Can you elaborate on that please?

Why is it “revenue” or “cash cow”? The money from fines goes to Westminster, Police Scotland don’t get a penny of it. Doesn’t matter whether they catch one or hundred drivers, no “revenue” goes to them.

As for it being the “most truck unfriendly Euro route”, maybe that’s because the locals that use the A75 or the residents of the villages that the A75 are fed up of the ferry traffic not sticking to the speed limits?

The only trucks that seem to crash into the hedges and fields about month a once on the A75 are usually Irish registered trucks. Probably the lack of brain cells and lack of driving talent because their tip money works out at less than the minimum wage hence the excess speeds.

And in jumps someone else with no experience of driving the 75 as I said earlier during the day the locals will give you plenty of warning about the speed traps as they don’t want to be sitting at 40mph from one end to the other

the nodding donkey:
I agree with Conor Andrew. Your boss must be ■■■■■■■ himself ( or should that be herself… :wink: ) I bet you paid for those shiny alloys yourself?

:grimacing:

■■■■, caught out :blush: Yes mate, paid for those Alcoas myself, im so far up the bosses arse they call me toe nails.
The ‘boss’ per se (cough,choke) is actually back saturday :grimacing:

weewulliewinkie:
totally agree with DD, Dumfries & Galloways finest traffic officers have no other goal in life except to do their business on the A75 duckin an diving in laybys and behind a bit of foliage, grinning as they see you coming. Av even seen them in the bus shelter at crocketford. Catchin drunk drivers an neds stealing cars is of no interest to them. the last layby on the right as you head toward Gretna is a favourite cos just when your on the straight an think you,ve finally made the M6 and put yer boot on the money pedal and boom!!! they’ve nicked ye 100 yards before the dual carriageway :open_mouth: :open_mouth: All in a days shift, they love it

Why wouldn’t there be a heavy police presence on the A75? It’s a very busy Euro route.

Of course catching drunk drivers is an interest to them. In the last festive drink drive campaign held throughout December, 11 drivers were caught.

You’re more than likely to see a camera van than the traffic police on the A75 during the day.

Mazzer2:

RoadsRat:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
quite right.

And in jumps someone else with no experience of driving the 75 as I said earlier during the day the locals will give you plenty of warning about the speed traps as they don’t want to be sitting at 40mph from one end to the other

The locals flash all drivers whatever the vehicle.

The ferry traffic use the A75 late at night when the locals are in bed so they won’t be flashing the ferry traffic about the camera vans that aren’t there at night. :unamused:

The residents of Crocketford and Springholm are always complaining about trucks exceeding the 30 mph limit through the villages.

[/quote]
^^^^^^^^
mazzer2 kinda sums it up nicely.save me the bother.
have you recently been swapping comics with conor for that ■■■■ observation on traffic on the 75?
entrpment comes in many forms for the slimebags in the big cars.

personally ive seen them in time,( the car was parked completely off the road,and he was at the back of a hedge with his arm holding the gun poking out at the bottom of a 2 mle hill),anchored on and passed them ,then watch as the inevitable 3 mins later,here comes the blue and twos.
being told where he could go if he thought he was doing me for speeding,the reply is.we are checking cards today…i get held back 15 mins,we both know time is tight for the ferry 1 hour away,i get let go,whereupon 2 mins later he rockets past me…10 mins later he is hiding trying to catch me with the gun again (he fails),now im pushing time for the boat,and lo and behold,the other stranraer car is hiding at creetown with the gun on me as well.
they know the ferry times,they know how long it takes from most places along the 75 to make the boat.they go out of their way to catch you on the biggest,straightest,widest parts of the road where 90 would be as safe as houses.
ive had them follow me for 20 mins right up my jacksi assuming i either wont know its them,or forget and let it roll up going downhill.
when thats not worked,its a quick overtake and sit in front of you at exctly 40 to see if you will pass them as they know they are getting on your ■■■■.
when that dont work,in another 10 mins or so itl be blues ect and a tug to check cards and the usual guff.
the list is endless as to the tactics these slimebags use to just catch trucks speeding where theres really no call for them to be there.
letting them catch criminals is obviously not on their remit,hence easy pickings for the cash cow trucks.
the residents of crocketford ect are always moaning about anything doing over 30 through their poxhole villages.they want a bypass which will never happen so their house prices will go up.
on principal if i get the speed poles lighting up at less than 38 then im disappointed all the way to the boat.
your employment would be as a what?? :unamused:

RoadsRat:

Mazzer2:

RoadsRat:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
quite right.

The locals flash all drivers whatever the vehicle.

The ferry traffic use the A75 late at night when the locals are in bed so they won’t be flashing the ferry traffic about the camera vans that aren’t there at night. :unamused:

The residents of Crocketford and Springholm are always complaining about trucks exceeding the 30 mph limit through the villages.

New one on me there didn’t realise that they had cancelled all the daytime sailings

If you have had any dealings with the D & G police you would soon realise that they make the Met police look like the most politically correct police force in the UK.

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^
mazzer2 kinda sums it up nicely.save me the bother.
have you recently been swapping comics with conor for that ■■■■ observation on traffic on the 75?
entrpment comes in many forms for the slimebags in the big cars.

personally ive seen them in time,( the car was parked completely off the road,and he was at the back of a hedge with his arm holding the gun poking out at the bottom of a 2 mle hill),anchored on and passed them ,then watch as the inevitable 3 mins later,here comes the blue and twos.
being told where he could go if he thought he was doing me for speeding,the reply is.we are checking cards today…i get held back 15 mins,we both know time is tight for the ferry 1 hour away,i get let go,whereupon 2 mins later he rockets past me…10 mins later he is hiding trying to catch me with the gun again (he fails),now im pushing time for the boat,and lo and behold,the other stranraer car is hiding at creetown with the gun on me as well.
they know the ferry times,they know how long it takes from most places along the 75 to make the boat.they go out of their way to catch you on the biggest,straightest,widest parts of the road where 90 would be as safe as houses.
ive had them follow me for 20 mins right up my jacksi assuming i either wont know its them,or forget and let it roll up going downhill.
when thats not worked,its a quick overtake and sit in front of you at exctly 40 to see if you will pass them as they know they are getting on your ■■■■.
when that dont work,in another 10 mins or so itl be blues ect and a tug to check cards and the usual guff.
the list is endless as to the tactics these slimebags use to just catch trucks speeding where theres really no call for them to be there.
letting them catch criminals is obviously not on their remit,hence easy pickings for the cash cow trucks.
the residents of crocketford ect are always moaning about anything doing over 30 through their poxhole villages.they want a bypass which will never happen so their house prices will go up.
on principal if i get the speed poles lighting up at less than 38 then im disappointed all the way to the boat.
your employment would be as a what?? :unamused:
[/quote]
“Entrapment: the act of causing someone to do something they would not usually do by tricking them.” So what’s the trick the police do to make the trucks speed? :unamused:

Yes of course the police caught you speeding and you “told them where to go” and then they tried to trick you a further two times into speeding. Did you then wake up from your imaginary dream? :laughing:

If the A75 is safe to do 90, why do so many trucks crash into the hedges and fields or plough up the verge constantly?

Well they built a bypass around Dunragit (partly to stop brain dead moron truck drivers from hitting the railway bridge) so why not bypass Crocketford and Springholm? I’m sure you’d love trucks thundering past your house in excess of the speed if you lived in Crocketford and Springholm?

dieseldog999:
bit of an insult to stenas finest cuisine there…unless your being a right greedy git and having 2 teas?

2330Stena means in bunk and Zzz zzz Mate!! !!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk