A workmate spends £500 per month on fags

Hi all.

A workmate and his wife spend nearly £500 per month on ■■■■ and he reckons he cant afford a holiday this year!!!

So it got me thinking.

How much do you spend on your vices every month?

This could be interesting!!

they should start smoking rollies.

Far to much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank god for cheap ciggies abroad :sunglasses:

I got into a habit of buying food every night at various motorway services, butties, drinks, crisps, chocolate etc. It was only when I went back thru my bank statements I realised I’d spent a full mortgage payment (£650) in 8 weeks :open_mouth: not at all good and something I avoid at all cost now!

They should ask Limeyphil if he can sort them out with cheap ■■■■ from abroad… :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
They should ask Limeyphil if he can sort them out with cheap ■■■■ from abroad… :smiley:

on GV at the moment. :laughing:

Probably a similar amount on food, my biggest vice. Plus I nearly never eat out. I just love good food, oh and cheap bacon :wink:

Plus I’ve two vehicles when I don’t need one. But hey ho I decided long ago money was for spending. Hence right now I’m skint!

Don’t talk to me about being skint. I couldn’t work for the agency pre-Xmas, as I broke my big toe and ripped the nail off. So no money due. Had no offers this week, so still no money. Car tax due next week, can’t afford to tax it, can’t get to work ( if I get some.} I am [zb’d] :imp:

How the hell are they still alive if they smoke that much :s

I’ve got 2 cars, roughly 60 quid a month on them unless there’s a trackdays on then add another 100+ to that…the joys of owning a V8

gogzy:
How the hell are they still alive if they smoke that much :s

I’ve got 2 cars, roughly 60 quid a month on them unless there’s a trackdays on then add another 100+ to that…the joys of owning a V8

See i told ya you have always been a tight hunt… :grimacing: but saying that you are a funny fella what wears em girlie skirts :wink:

I drink & smoke, but a pack of Malboro cost me $4 so not breaking the bank, but still a few grand a year, the beer is not a vice though, it’s nutrition :laughing:

My main vice (that I’ll admit to on a public forum) is Starbucks, although it’s worth every penny, I hate to think how much I spend in there a year :cry:

newmercman:
My main vice (that I’ll admit to on a public forum) is Starbucks, although it’s worth every penny, I hate to think how much I spend in there a year

Ditto. I’m not into the fancy stuff, a plain black filter coffee is my preference but at the best part of £3 a time its not cheap, and I’ve been known to drink anything up to a dozen of them in a day if there is a Starbucks within reach. :blush:

i gave up the ciggies 4th december last year best thing i have done in a long time saving a small fortune around £160 month not going to lecture anyone here but its worth it feeel better and a bit more money in my pocket still struggling some days

If he can afford that I want a job at your place.

Beer at £3.10 a pint

8 pints in a gallon

7 days in a week

52 weeks in a year :stuck_out_tongue:

newmercman:
I drink & smoke, but a pack of Malboro cost me $4 so not breaking the bank, but still a few grand a year, the beer is not a vice though, it’s nutrition :laughing:

My main vice (that I’ll admit to on a public forum) is Starbucks, although it’s worth every penny, I hate to think how much I spend in there a year :cry:

I’ve kicked the “SB” habit Mark it was costing around £8 per day, well the skinny latte habit was, I’ve abstained from even entering a branch of SB’s since 20/12/11 untill today that is :frowning: but I only had a medium filter to go :open_mouth: twas awful, having said this I’ve been off work so the latte habit may kick back in next week :laughing:

Hiya… a mate of mine whos now retired now 80 ■■■■ a day, his cab inside was ming in
he had a newer wagon and the transport manager asked if i would take the old one to
scotch i said ill clean it out first.I put the steamer in for 20 mins… wow what a differance.
it was a F6 the carpets was orange but i thought they was BLACK
good old days
John

I forgot to mention the ket, purple pills and rent boys…

switchlogic:

So you do spend money on ■■■■ :laughing: :wink:

I’m surprised though, with your movie star good looks and charm I thought you’d be beating them off with a stick :laughing: :wink:

newmercman:

switchlogic:

So you do spend money on ■■■■ :laughing: :wink:

I’m surprised though, with your movie star good looks and charm I thought you’d be beating them off with a stick :laughing: :wink:

Depends what lay-by he parks in I suppose. :wink: