A nice example of 2 "professional" drivers

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: youtu.be/3GQ_dCHg4ls

There’s precious few professional drivers around…

“Trucker” Jay is a complete bell end.

Only surprised he isn’t on here or is he?

UKtramp:
Only surprised he isn’t on here* or is he?

*insert komma

He used to be.

I think they are both bell ends. If the yard staff have told trucker jay to go in then I don’t see why the other bloke had an issue. It’s up to them, not him, not trucker jay. Then there was need to start throwing abuse at each other. Both bell ends and don’t exactly make us drivers look too professional!

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

*insert *komma

He used to be.

*Comma

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

*insert *komma

He used to be.

*Comma

Were they 2 stroke?

What a right pair of [zb]ing pansies, I was almost expecting them to have a kiss and a fondle when they made up :unamused:

You can be at outside a customer all you like if your curtains are closed in going round you! Parking overnight doesn’t guarantee first place, being up and pulled up to gate does :wink:

switchlogic:
You can be at outside a customer all you like if your curtains are closed in going round you! Parking overnight doesn’t guarantee first place, being up and pulled up to gate does :wink:

But if the staff have told him to go in first then what’s he got to moan about? It’s not up to either driver

Quite frankly that lad could start an argument in an empty room, I wouldn’t have stopped for a barney, he should have just pulled straight in. But then he does love a bit of drama for the camera

True. But still think they are both as bad as each other

Right…
If I had been that Jay knob, I would have walked over to the driver with a
‘‘Hiya mate, I got here last night, I only have one collection, if you have a full load tip, do you mind if I pull in while you are opening your curtains and taking off your straps’’ :bulb:

If I had been matey in artic…

‘‘Have you been here all night mate, I saw your curtains were shut so I pulled in front of you, if you haven’t got much just crack on while I strip out my trailer if you like’’

That is how I would have (and have done many times) done it in either situation, but then again, I am old school and not a complete Roger Hunt to my fellow drivers. :bulb: …
We were all like that once over, how times have changed. :cry:

switchlogic:
Quite frankly that lad could start an argument in an empty room, I wouldn’t have stopped for a barney, he should have just pulled straight in. But then he does love a bit of drama for the camera

You’ve got to have a bit if drama for the camera have you never watched the Eddie stobart programmes [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can we change the title to something else

"A nice example of 2 ( insert your comments now ) " certainly not “PROFESSIONAL”

dave docwra:

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

*insert *komma

He used to be.

*Comma

Were they 2 stroke?

Very Good Dave. We’re showing our age :smiley:

Imagine if their was no dramas, would be a bit boring to watch. :wink:

Cut him some slack guys , “Trucker” Jay is a time served pro in his class 2 auto mit satnav is he not ? :laughing: (grade A bellend imho)

robroy:
Right…
If I had been that Jay knob, I would have walked over to the driver with a
‘‘Hiya mate, I got here last night, I only have one collection, if you have a full load tip, do you mind if I pull in while you are opening your curtains and taking off your straps’’ :bulb:

If I had been matey in artic…

‘‘Have you been here all night mate, I saw your curtains were shut so I pulled in front of you, if you haven’t got much just crack on while I strip out my trailer if you like’’

That is how I would have (and have done many times) done it in either situation, but then again, I am old school and not a complete Roger Hunt to my fellow drivers. :bulb: …
We were all like that once over, how times have changed. :cry:

Or they both find out first if either has been booked in to tip/load at an earlier time than the other.If not then both just tell the yard staff ( honestly ) which one/s was/were there waiting first and then leave it up to them to decide the order in which they want them.