EDIT…
comma
komma
Comma

This is a Trucker`s forum so, Commer.

robroy:
Right…
If I had been that Jay knob, I would have walked over to the driver with a
‘‘Hiya mate, I got here last night, I only have one collection, if you have a full load tip, do you mind if I pull in while you are opening your curtains and taking off your straps’’ :bulb:

If I had been matey in artic…

‘‘Have you been here all night mate, I saw your curtains were shut so I pulled in front of you, if you haven’t got much just crack on while I strip out my trailer if you like’’

That is how I would have (and have done many times) done it in either situation, but then again, I am old school and not a complete Roger Hunt to my fellow drivers. :bulb:
We were all like that once over, how times have changed. :cry:

This, entirely this. He could have videoed it too 'Trucker Jay deals with a minor issue like a professional ’ :wink:

I was at place the other week. I was there at 0830 for a 1000 booking, driver turns up behind me with a 0830 booking. He asks me when I’m booked. I tell him but say if you need to get in first mate then go for it. We agree to decide to see what the yard staff want. I ask and he says yeah I’m just going to tip you first come first served rather than off your times. Even then I go back to the driver with the booking before me and tell him what the forkie had said and told me to go in first, do you mind? Nah no problem mate, do what he’s said then. No issue. Didn’t take much did it!

Trucker Jay my ■■■, he can’t drive a lawn mower let alone a lorry.
Look how he drives, what a complete Muppet drama queen, turns the steering wheel like a drunk octopus trying to take off a bra strap.
Who cares who is first in the queue, I think the other driver recognized the knob of the year award driver.
Do we share the roads with Jay, if so, let us all know when, so we can all get out of his way .

Bearing in mind what I said before, the last post just reminded me of an occasion a few months ago.

I pulled into a mill to tip a load of pulp, I was told to get there for 1030 and arrived at 10 when the stacker driver was on break.
Another truck pulled in behind me 10 mins later while I stripped out the trailer.
I walked past him to go to the toilet, he was undoing his clips and said to me in a slightly arsey agressive way …
‘‘Are you in front of me or after me’’
I knew what he meant (booking times) but I just carried on walking and in a sarcastic way looked over at my truck and said.
‘‘Looking at that mate, I would reckon I’m in front of you’’
and walked off while he muttered something which I ignored.

Anyway, I came out of the bog and he said…
‘‘I meant booking times, I’m booked in for 11 o clock, what time are you booked’’

Although I knew I said…
‘‘Haven’t got a clue tbh mate’’ …and walked back to my motor in a 'couldn’t give a ■■■■ ’ style. :smiley:

The flt driver appears and matey actually RUNS over :open_mouth: to him, while I sat with my feet up on steering wheel, then he walks back to his motor lokking a bit ■■■■■■ off.

Flt driver then tells me this guy is a regular there, who is known to him, and that he belongs to the ‘‘Aint got time to stop for a ■■■■ teararse’’ brigade…and was booked in AFTER me. :laughing:

My point is if he was genuinely in a hurry to get to his next drop, or late for a boat etc,… or whatever, if he had just came over and explained, I would more than likely let him in as I am rarely one for getting stressed out or in a ■■■■ big hurry.
However he failed the attitude test so ■■■■ him and good luck to him on his first heart attack. :unamused:

To be honest he act likes a knob all the time.So im not goin to watch it just to give him 5p for the view.

Colin_scottish:
To be honest he act likes a knob all the time.So im not goin to watch it just to give him 5p for the view.

He earns from that rubbish■■? :open_mouth:

TiredAndEmotional:

Colin_scottish:

He earns from that rubbish■■? :open_mouth:

As I understand it he earns in two ways,
One is through subscription: some people actually pay from their own pockets !
Second is through adverts: Google AdSense or whoever put ads up on his YouTube vids and he earns off of that. Quite a clever system, it`s clever enough to earn Google billions. Average earnings for YouTube creators are $7-60 per thousand views. (2015)
investopedia.com/articles/pe … -works.asp

Colin_scottish:

Same here,clicked the link saw it was him and closed the link…didn’t need to watch it.

mums ■■■■■■■■ at each other at the play group - what zb embarrassment
what was the exciting bit supposed to be ? other driver calling him a wanchor or being told the other drivers bald - FFS
that was a minute of my life I won’t get back

meanwhile a little spirit shown in the cycling world - looks like the driver needed help getting his hand brake off or something,
youtube.com/watch?v=q2duZKyLWY8

robroy:
Right…
If I had been that Jay knob, I would have walked over to the driver with a
‘‘Hiya mate, I got here last night, I only have one collection, if you have a full load tip, do you mind if I pull in while you are opening your curtains and taking off your straps’’ :bulb:

If I had been matey in artic…

‘‘Have you been here all night mate, I saw your curtains were shut so I pulled in front of you, if you haven’t got much just crack on while I strip out my trailer if you like’’

That is how I would have (and have done many times) done it in either situation, but then again, I am old school and not a complete Roger Hunt to my fellow drivers. :bulb:
We were all like that once over, how times have changed. :cry:

+1
I had a very similar situation on Thursday. We talked to each other and agreed a solution we were both happy about.

I blame working for day rate/salary.

jaylea:
Imagine if their was no dramas, would be a bit boring to watch. :wink:

Why do you come on here Jay? It’s obvious we all think you are a complete knob :neutral_face:

Just left this comment on his video on YouTube.

What an absolute bell ■■■■■■■ end. I’d love to meet you at a drop so as I can give you a piece of my mind and alot of other drivers piece of mind. It’s bell ends like you that make the job crap. All you had to do is go and have a peaceful chat with the other driver to explain yourself but no, you have to lip off as per usual. I bet you rewind your vids to bang 1 out don’t you. Just put the camera away and do the job your paid to do and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

jaylea:

I noticed all your mouth work wasn’t done face to face and toe to toe…

lizard:
Just left this comment on his video on YouTube.

What an absolute bell [zb] end. I’d love to meet you at a drop so as I can give you a piece of my mind and alot of other drivers piece of mind. It’s bell ends like you that make the job crap. All you had to do is go and have a peaceful chat with the other driver to explain yourself but no, you have to lip off as per usual. I bet you rewind your vids to bang 1 out don’t you. Just put the camera away and do the job your paid to do and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

He’s just been on YouTube and left a nice comment basically telling me that I’m the 1 with issues lol

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

eagerbeaver:

jaylea:

Why do you come on here Jay? It’s obvious we all think you are a complete knob :neutral_face:

Because he’s an attention seeker.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

COMING SOON TO YOUTUBE ( and well overdue )

“Truckerjay gets banged out”

:smiling_imp:

Colin_scottish:

He’s a proper ■■■■ bag. He’s got lots of previous form many issues and incidents that have been raised here and on youtube in the past.
Suprised he’s still got a license TBH.
The kidzzz seem to love him though for some strange reason.

He’s an idiot and drives like a maniac just for his videos so he can blame other people where all his viewers fawn over him. Don’t know how he hasn’t been sacked from his company with all that he gets up to on youtube including the company name on show. They probably take all they can get.

As for the other driver, just let it go. If he’s already pulled around you it’s already too late and there’s no point in saying anything at all.