A few pic's so far this week

monday was a start at 6am and this loaded trailer to finn forest at widnes.

then i had this to contend with 11am in the baking hot sunshine :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

how do i bloody strap that.

well an hour and 10 straps later…

ready to roll.

then i tipped at market drayton which is a very nice part of the world.

then its into chirk for a load for leeds for the next day. that night i stopped at heywood ind park truck stop and i was quite impressed although for the showers you needed welly boots.

yesterday i collected a loaded trailer of the dock in hull for liverpool

4 reels this more like it :laughing:

i stayed in liverpool last night loading out of bootle this morning for normanton after that i dropped the trailer back at the yard and went home at lunchtime due to a death in the family. back at work tomorrow so i will see what piccy’s i can muster from the rest of this week. :wink:

Nice pics Alex. :smiley:

Sorry to hear about your bereavement though. :cry:

Ken.

cheers ken, not to bothered about the berevement to be honest… its was clares grandad and he was 87 so he had a good innings plus was ill anyway. :confused:

Nice piccies mate…keep 'em coming. I can’t believe you missed the opportunity to take a piccy of the world’s best looking trucker on Cross Green yesterday though! :laughing: :wink:

I’ve taken a few myself this week, so must get 'em posted up soon.

Shrek:
Nice piccies mate…keep 'em coming. I can’t believe you missed the opportunity to take a piccy of the world’s best looking trucker on Cross Green yesterday though! :laughing: :wink:

But I wasn’t on Cross Green yesterday. :laughing:

ken.

Nice to see that you strap and secure the load,not like alot of other drivers who rely on just the curtains.

il post some more soon.

heres a few more from today loading in cardiff…

now ive never loaded these before but they strapped down ok…

curtains were bulging abit…

Looking good dad :wink:

A red Daf pulling a Longs trailer.

Did i pass you on the M1 J41 about 7.15ish friday night? I’d just pulled out of Coca Cola Wakefield.

DaiDap:
A red Daf pulling a Longs trailer.

Did i pass you on the M1 J41 about 7.15ish friday night? I’d just pulled out of Coca Cola Wakefield.

yes that was me having a very sluggish run up from cardiff. i didnt to bad really i left cardiff at 13.30 and got back to longs at 19.45 and that with a 45 chucked in.