Few photos from this week

I have 4 days worth of photo’s to go through for my diary. 167 i think :open_mouth:

Thought i’d post a few up now, and i’ll do the rest on monday when i’m off work. 4 days and 4 different motors.

M25

Being pulled out by 2 tractors

Transhipping my load

A14

Rolvenden

Felixstowe

Stuck in Felixstowe :frowning:

An ex girlfriend

A%20little%20village%20near%20hastings

Stowmarket

Buckinghamshire

nice pic’s c-kay, looking foward to more mate :slight_smile:

Are you collecting milk? Didn’t realise Turners did dairy work…

TC

I see the corner’s are gone off the front of that TGS already,easy done in fairness. A question about the mid-lift for you,will it lift when your loaded (for traction)

hi mate good read and pics

can i ask you something with regard the rear steer on the trailer, i was told when using rear steer for reversing you must first lock it straight and then reverse, cos in one of you pics it looks like you rear steer is till on

The_Catman:
Are you collecting milk? Didn’t realise Turners did dairy work…

TC

Yes mate, they do a lot of it as well :slight_smile:

ellies dad:
I see the corner’s are gone off the front of that TGS already,easy done in fairness. A question about the mid-lift for you,will it lift when your loaded (for traction)

Usually - yes, and it should do. But where i was loading everything on the front to get some weight on the drive axle’s, it wasn’t really having any of it, only in 30 second bursts or so.

delboytwo:
hi mate good read and pics

can i ask you something with regard the rear steer on the trailer, i was told when using rear steer for reversing you must first lock it straight and then reverse, cos in one of you pics it looks like you rear steer is till on

In this job you need the rear steer to reverse into most places, otherwise you wouldn’t have a hope in hell of getting in.

This for example, you wouldn’t get in with the lock on because of the room you have (or dont have) to manouvre

I will admit though, they are a ■■■■■■■ pain in the arse to reverse in a straight line :laughing:

thanks for that mate :slight_smile: