A bad day at the office

Hey ho, things can only get better! :smiley:

Doors open Driveā€¦

!

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  langdons :unamused:

big boots:
[zb] langdons :unamused:

Looks to me like he was pulling off the bay and the McBurneys opened his door, hardly the Langdons fault if thatā€™s the case?

man city fan say no more ā€¦ :unamused:

It would have damaged the front of the Langdons cab - if it had been anything like their faultā€¦

Then thereā€™s ā€œopening the door when the other vehicle is already halfway up youā€.

Doh! :unamused:

Volvoā€™s new air con option.

Ken.

Donā€™t know how mcburney managed to keep a Volvo door open long enough, it usually hits me every time I open itā€¦:laughing:

He is clearly an ex UPS driver that felt claustrophobic having a door around him.

Bet that was a cold drive home.

That pic was doing the rounds on Facebook a few months ago

FarnboroughBoy11:
He is clearly an ex UPS driver that felt claustrophobic having a door around him.

Them vans make me laugh every time. Wonder how many drivers have fell out !?
Reminds me of a milk float :smiley:

tamarman:
man city fan say no more ā€¦ :unamused:

+1

Let me clear this one upā€¦

It was mid June 2013, Icelandā€™s Enfield. Being a Newbie (and having found my 1st reverse onto a bay at this location a little tricky) i was pulling forwards and to the right (yes iā€™,m piloting the Langdons) to square up.
My nearside view was now blind. As i pulled forwards I heard a loud crack and thought a nearby forkie had dropped his pile of pallets. I stopped , got out and walked round the back to find the damage as per the photo. Volvo driver at 1st claimed it was a ā€˜classic newbie mistakeā€™ā€¦then he told me he opened his door in order to get out and help me back, didnā€™t realise i was coming out, my barn door caught his now open drivers door and pulled it forwards. I do believe he strapped his door shut and drove out.
We were both breath and urine tested on site by Iceland management as part of their site policy.

ā€¦Iā€™m still driving with Langdons, love this job

Tazbug

PremiumTrucker:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Them vans make me laugh every time. Wonder how many drivers have fell out !?
Reminds me of a milk float :smiley:

I know :slight_smile: go a bit too fast round a roundabout and your gone!!

Tazbug:

It was mid June 2013, Icelandā€™s Enfield. Being a Newbie (and having found my 1st reverse onto a bay at this location a little tricky) i was pulling forwards and to the right (yes iā€™,m piloting the Langdons) to square up.
My nearside view was now blind. As i pulled forwards I heard a loud crack and thought a nearby forkie had dropped his pile of pallets. I stopped , got out and walked round the back to find the damage as per the photo. Volvo driver at 1st claimed it was a ā€˜classic newbie mistakeā€™ā€¦then he told me he opened his door in order to get out and help me back, didnā€™t realise i was coming out, my barn door caught his now open drivers door and pulled it forwards. I do believe he strapped his door shut and drove out.
We were both breath and urine tested on site by Iceland management as part of their site policy.

Tazbug

Oops.

Oh well. We live and learn.

Tazbug:

Tazbug

It looks like you would have caught his mirror anyway.
Still, heā€™s pretty stupid to open a door when a truck is moving next to you.

Mcbā€™s fault, @ CSI .com

Surely itā€™s the Stobbie just out of shot driven by a Pole.