£520 in the bank

£520 in the bank this week wife is happy givin me the im gettin snuggled to night look!!! when x factor is finished !!! all is well all i had to do 4 this bliss is work 54 hrs stay out 2 nights . but do u know when i had a factory job home every night we only talked about money not in a good way and no snugglin >> c she never missed me !! now she makes extra snap in case i stay out …oh ! if that scotish driver from the old salts says wots your point again_■■ bless him dosnt understand a tweet or … do me a favour vote independance!!!

What the hell are you talking about. Have you been drinking

newbe:
oh ! if that scotish driver from the old salts says wots your point again_■■ bless him dosnt understand a tweet or … do me a favour vote independance!!!

What do you expect, he is ex plod and a bus driver, you cannot knock that arrogance out of them :laughing:

Sounds good fella. I’m in a warehouse job at the min, good money and good hours, but, if I wanna earn £500+ I gotta put the hours and more importantly put the back breaking work in. It’s getting too much for me which is why I’m going into driving. I don’t mind taking a drop in wage and doing more hours if it means more money at the end of the week.

how about we vote no for independence…unless you wanna loose the pokey pokey time with your wife

A wife that won’t **** you until X-factor is finished!
£520 in the bank for a weeks work!
Having to use a trucking forum to get the “YES FOR INDEPENDANCE” message across.

Didn’t realise things were that bad for ya wee Scottish chaps :wink:

macci:

I reckon thats about right for all of us :grimacing:

nearly there:
What the hell are you talking about. Have you been drinking

Lol my thoughts too.
I think I got the general gist of it.

macci:
£520 in the bank for a weeks work!
Having to use a trucking forum to get the “YES FOR INDEPENDANCE” message across.

Didn’t realise things were that bad for ya wee Scottish chaps :wink:

Not all of us Scots are like the drunk snp. Supporting plod

Tarrman:

macci:

Sorry but dont have a tv nor do I have a wife

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

LOL nope why :question: :question: just coz I dont have a tv I save loads by not having to pay for a tv licence but can watch iplayer if I want so no need to have a tv

Not that way inclined to have a wife ta

animal:

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

LOL nope why :question: :question: just coz I dont have a tv I save loads by not having to pay for a tv licence but can watch iplayer if I want so no need to have a tv

lol just wondered. There used to be a foreigner in work who didn’t have a TV or radio, he used to get a right ribbing off the lads.

animal:

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

Strictly speaking, you’re supposed to have a TV license to watch iPlayer but there’s no way they can check if you do or don’t, that being said… strictly strictly speaking you don’t need to pay for a TV license either.

Sam Millar:

animal:

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

Strictly speaking, you’re supposed to have a TV license to watch iPlayer but there’s no way they can check if you do or don’t, that being said… strictly strictly speaking you don’t need to pay for a TV license either.

Emmmmm strictly speaking you are slightly wrong you only need a TV licence if you watch iplayer live which I dont & this comes from TV licence themselves

animal:

Sam Millar:

animal:

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

Emmmmm strictly speaking you are slightly wrong you only need a TV licence if you watch iplayer live which I dont & this comes from TV licence themselves

Sorry for not adding ■■■■■■■ live to my sentence… christ almighty.

Sam Millar:

animal:

Sam Millar:

animal:

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

Sorry for not adding [zb] live to my sentence… christ almighty.

Well you did say sorry for correcting you goodbye

Find me a written LAW that requires a TV licence and I’ll personally give you a million or two million quid!

macci:
Find me a written LAW that requires a TV licence and I’ll personally give you a million or two million quid!

Havent paid for a tv tax in 11 years and I never will… they knock on the door and I tell them to leave. I give them no information, I don’t answer their questions, I am not legally or contractually required to.

animal:

Tarrman:

animal:

Tarrman:

macci:

Are you a monk?

Good luck.