£2m of cocaine seized in lorry

bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1 … on=success

Two million pounds worth of cocaine has been seized by border officials at Poole ferry terminal…

A man from Weston-super-Mare was one of two people arrested after 20 kilos of cocaine was recovered from a lorry load of furniture.

Border Force officers stopped the lorry which had just arrived on a ferry from Bilbao, Spain, at about 6.05pm on Thursday 6 June.

They arrested two men, a 54-year-old from Weston-super-Mare and a 21-year-old from Malaga, Spain. Both were bailed until September.

Tim Fleming, of Border Force at Poole, said: “As this detection shows, our officers are on constant alert, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to keep drugs, other smuggled goods and illegal persons out of the UK.

Im going to Poole tomorrow :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

tango boy:

I’ll try and arrange some decent weather for you, Tango :laughing: :laughing:

Socketset:

tango boy:

I’ll try and arrange some decent weather for you, Tango :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks bud :wink:

They only got pulled because an eagle-eyed Customs officer noticed the passenger was drinking shandy. The fumes could have affected the driver and they COULD HAVE DIED!

Scanner:
They only got pulled because an eagle-eyed Customs officer noticed the passenger was drinking shandy. The fumes could have affected the driver and they COULD HAVE DIED!

The drink of champions :wink:

Whilst customs and police are patting each others backs regarding this what they’re not seeing is the shipment three times the size of is coming in via another port! Every now and then this happens, and its the suppliers sacrificing a shipment to get something even bigger through! A well known practice in the drugs world!

tango boy:

I am actually going to Poole tomorrow. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, Bournemouth but same, same…

Silver_Surfer:

tango boy:

If all goes well i will be there by 1pm :wink:

Pfftttt 20 kilos, amateur stuff, I could bring that in on a jet ski. :slight_smile:

Tim Fleming, of Border Force at Poole, said: “As this detection shows, our officers are on constant alert, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to keep drugs, other smuggled goods and illegal persons out of the UK.

As the UK’s drug problem shows Tim, they all must be getting through when you’re all asleep !!!

So why was it seized…not strapped down properly…?

Silver_Surfer:

tango boy:

give me yr reg and il pass it on :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t know how much the feds are paying for a gram of coke but I worked 20kg of Charlie at £600,000k it either really good ■■■■ or the coppers are getting ripped when they score. Even 10 years ago when a gram was £60 that would still be £1,200, 000. Anyway driver isn’t gonna see his family for a while lol

I notice a certain “Phil” hasn’t commented !!! Anyone seen him since Thursday :wink: :laughing:

Paul:
I notice a certain “Phil” hasn’t commented !!! Anyone seen him since Thursday :wink: :laughing:

Been waiting for someone to ask if he’s involved :laughing:

Scanner:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

All that money I could of made from that, I could of retired at 29 ahhhh well

Well what silly billy’s they should have come via the Tunnel,last Sunday as I passed through our Vigilant Border Guard were busily texting,far more important than checking wagons.

maga:

Paul:

Been waiting for someone to ask if he’s involved :laughing:

No me. That’s a bad smuggling route for driving through. Not enough runners. But i’m sure the main load would have been in a dropped trailer.