£2m of cocaine seized in lorry

I think unless they are carrying illegals they do not find anything, its all tip offs in my opinion.

Probably stumbled across it whilst looking for that really evil stuff. Baccy.

I’m here now, you’ve missed the boat. It’s a crack-ing paying backload, Limey Phil says Hi.

NewLad:
Don’t know how much the feds are paying for a gram of coke but I worked 20kg of Charlie at £600,000k it either really good [zb] or the coppers are getting ripped when they score. Even 10 years ago when a gram was £60 that would still be £1,200, 000. Anyway driver isn’t gonna see his family for a while lol

By the time it hits the street and has been cut with other stuff the price quoted wont be too far away.

The cocaine was found in a removal truck operated by Fastcat international haulage, hidden in someones personal effects - a common and serious problem. I know both the company and the driver involved and have to say that I have no doubt that neither company nor driver knew anything about the drugs.

Be out on the street next week.

If you can let your old folk go hungry what government is going to turn up it nose(he he) at 2 million of charlie.Sure as hell not this one we got.

Hombre:
The cocaine was found in a removal truck operated by Fastcat international haulage, hidden in someones personal effects - a common and serious problem. I know both the company and the driver involved and have to say that I have no doubt that neither company nor driver knew anything about the drugs.

One of the problems we, as removal companies face if you are collecting ‘owner packed’ goods. Its never happened to us that we know of, but what can you do to stop it?

I hope the driver and company, providing they knew nothing of it come out of this ok

Always used to have this at the back of my mind when I brought loads of groupage back,you never knew what you signed for.
regards dave.

Hombre:

Thats the problem with the law as it stands, whether they knew about it or not, they are guilty of bringing it in and the buck stops with the driver!

Semtex:

Hombre:

Thats the problem with the law as it stands, whether they knew about it or not, they are guilty of bringing it in and the buck stops with the driver!

No it dosn’t.

limeyphil:

Semtex:

Hombre:

No it dosn’t.

Has it changed recently?

Yeah, ■■■■ are where the money’s at. Wouldn’t fancy smoking them though, god knows what’s in ‘em, give me Philip Morris’ known poisons anyday.

Semtex:

limeyphil:

Semtex:

Hombre:

No it dosn’t.

Has it changed recently?

They have to prove that you knew about it.
When they asked me about the excess cigarettes the interview went something like this:
UKBA “Did you load the trailer?”
Me “No”
UKBA “Who did?”
Me “Some French [zb]s as far as i know”
UKBA “Did you speak to them?”
Me “Sort of”
UKBA “What did you say to them?”
Me “I don’t speak french”
UKBA “Was you there when it was loaded?”
Me “Yes”
UKBA “So you saw it loaded”
Me “No, i was on my bunk”
UKBA “There were 4.5 million cigarettes in the trailer, Surely you must have seen something”
Me “I have milk on my doorstep, It dosn’t mean i have a cow in the kitchen”
I went on for several hours, The above is only a small part of it, They didn’t charge me, But they kept the truck (that was number 15 that they’d impounded :laughing: )

They should also arrest the ships captain or the chunnel train driver who are both just as guilty of importing. These guys also have no idea as to what they are bringing in, as a groupage / removal driver.

Limey Phil.
You’ve had 15 trucks impounded and never been charged ■■
You’ve told some stories on here but that really is a whopper. I look forward to hearing it again when it’s told by another twerp !

chris_g:
Two arrested as £2m of cocaine seized at Poole ferry terminal | Bournemouth Echo

Two million pounds worth of cocaine has been seized by border officials at Poole ferry terminal…

A man from Weston-super-Mare was one of two people arrested after 20 kilos of cocaine was recovered from a lorry load of furniture.

Border Force officers stopped the lorry which had just arrived on a ferry from Bilbao, Spain, at about 6.05pm on Thursday 6 June.

They arrested two men, a 54-year-old from Weston-super-Mare and a 21-year-old from Malaga, Spain. :question: Both were bailed until September.

What’s the chance of seeing them again■■?

turnip:
Limey Phil.
You’ve had 15 trucks impounded and never been charged ■■
You’ve told some stories on here but that really is a whopper. I look forward to hearing it again when it’s told by another twerp !

not me personally :laughing:
the firm i worked for had, mine was the 15th.
and back when it happened it was on radio2, some kent newspapers and my local rag. it was all posted on here, but people still said it was BS.
Just because some people lead mundane hourly paid boring lives, it dosn’t mean everyone has to.
twerp indead. :laughing:

tango boy:

Silver_Surfer:

tango boy:
Im going to Poole tomorrow :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I am actually going to Poole tomorrow. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, Bournemouth but same, same…

If all goes well i will be there by 1pm :wink:

1.05pm i arrived, not a bad guess eh■■? :laughing:

tango boy:

tango boy:

Silver_Surfer:

tango boy:

That is a good guess. On Tuesday evening last week I had a bit of an argument with my gaffer, nothing serious but he wanted to know how soon I could get to Falkirk (of course he had me on other runs in between) anyway I predicted on Tuesday evening that I would be in Falkirk between 1:10am and 1:25am on Thursday morning and I rolled up there at 1:17am :slight_smile: I was so pleased with myself that i sent him a picture message of the sign at that precise moment :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:

tango boy:

tango boy:

Silver_Surfer:

tango boy:

That is a good guess. On Tuesday evening last week I had a bit of an argument with my gaffer, nothing serious but he wanted to know how soon I could get to Falkirk (of course he had me on other runs in between) anyway I predicted on Tuesday evening that I would be in Falkirk between 1:10am and 1:25am on Thursday morning and I rolled up there at 1:17am :slight_smile: I was so pleased with myself that i sent him a picture message of the sign at that precise moment :laughing:

What was his reply■■? :smiley: