Jobs in or around Derbyshire I’m currently working on the incident
Support unit on the M1 from j29 but were being made redundent
So would like to get back into proper trucking so if anybody out
There has any info please let us know I’ve had my licence for 9years
And have done fridges,containers ect many thanks

Try Kim’s at Mansfield or Allegro at Alfreton pal :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: Thanks for that mate but I’m after a little more than
£6 a hour.

taylors at mansfield fords at derby martin barratts at trowel bowings at mansfield

Tanks for that I’ve tried a couple off them and they said they have nothing going
I was going to try YEARSLEYS or fowler welch does anybody know what there like.

According to danj

“Taylors at Mansfield, think tm is called Pete :smiley: Give Pete a call they will take you on tell him you want to do tramping you should earn between £400-£600 if you do the hours + every other Saturday.”

I don’t know how to do quotes from topic to topic so I had to copy this the long way.
All the best
Rich

Thanks for that mate I’ve done a bit off part time work for them as I work 4 on 4 off at the moment don’t think the transport manager was to keen on me I’ve a few mates that work for them and they say it’s ok will have to look a little further afield I think I tried Gregory’s at chesterfield cos they was advertising but it sounds like everbody did I don’t mind traveling a little further so if anybody knows of anything please let me know I’ve not long left now till I’m made redundent.

RSL at Staveley
Turners of Soham have various local bases
Ruane
Matlock Transport
K&H at Newhaven

Know its not tramping, but George Allinsons have been advertising for a shunter at the plastic pipe firm at J28

Thanks Steve just filled a application out for reed boardall and turners nipped upto RSL when I was at work the other day and gave them my details tried Matlock transport but I think it who you know there.thanks for the info

Gullyman:
Thanks Steve just filled a application out for reed boardall and turners nipped upto RSL when I was at work the other day and gave them my details tried Matlock transport but I think it who you know there.thanks for the info

hey mate, what you wanting to do at reed boardall?

Tramping mate if they’ve got it I see them around a bit as I do as one driving for morrice hill at the mo on my 4 days off work do you know if they do tramping or what there like.

Gullyman:
Tramping mate if they’ve got it I see them around a bit as I do as one driving for morrice hill at the mo on my 4 days off work do you know if they do tramping or what there like.

yeah they do tramping, I was a day driver there but jacked. From speaking to the lads there tramping’s ok, if they can get you back to the yard they will, so they don’t have to pay you nights out. Don’t pay for parking, different truck each week, 7.14 an hour for first 9 hours then 9.14 after that. If you are lucky enough to be away all week they work you to the max, tends to be the polish they have away all week. On the plus side, decent motors, most of it’s easy work, no pressure from planners if I went back I’d probably go tramping

Coastlinertoddy:

Gullyman:

yeah they do tramping, I was a day driver there but jacked. From speaking to the lads there tramping’s ok, if they can get you back to the yard they will, so they don’t have to pay you nights out. Don’t pay for parking, different truck each week, 7.14 an hour for first 9 hours then 9.14 after that. If you are lucky enough to be away all week they work you to the max, tends to be the polish they have away all week. On the plus side, decent motors, most of it’s easy work, no pressure from planners if I went back I’d probably go tramping

Disagree with the only the polish are away all week, im english and away all week :wink:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

what about lockwoods?

I will have to see what they say when or if they get in touch with me it’s 71 mile away from we’re I live so it would have to be tramping I’ve tried the other company’s I was told about today but it’s same old story. Like I say I don’t mind traveling if it’s tramping I’m on my 4 off now so will keep looking so if anybody’s heard owt let us know and I’ll give them a try. :laughing:

tried lockwoods mate nothing going :frowning:

Anybody any new news

Got my cv updated and mailed it to some company’s if anybody know off anywhere that’s setting on please message me I’m prepaired to travel for the right job

Have you tried UDG at Huthwaite I hear they are looking for good reliable drivers

Job offerd HOPEFULLY !