9 year experience C+E driver after work Derbyshire

Gullyman:
Job offerd HOPEFULLY !

Nice one, where at?

At Nottingham tramping all week fromImmingham docks got to go and see him Wednesday. Hopefully it all goes ok cos I’ve tried most company’s around here and most off them carnt even be arsed to reply and I’ve only got a few weeks left in this job till it ends thank god.

Gullyman:
At Nottingham tramping all week fromImmingham docks got to go and see him Wednesday. Hopefully it all goes ok cos I’ve tried most company’s around here and most off them carnt even be arsed to reply and I’ve only got a few weeks left in this job till it ends thank god.

Well well done anyhow, did you have no joy at reed boardall?

I was looking for tramping work and they couldn’t guarantee it so I left it at that got offerd a job at downton transport but it was at there gloucester dept so was a bit to far 124 miles

So whats wrong with allegro? Is it really low pay or summat?

I did 2 9hr shifts for them and got £80 take home minght suit sum but not me

I doubt any company is going to guarantee a few particular drivers a full weeks trampin as it will cause unrest amongst the workforce, and think a drive to work of 75 to 125 miles is daft unless you are going away for a few weeks

That’s why I didn’t bother I thought they did it if there was something closer I wouldnt mind just doing the odd night out Ive been to a few places and they said there drivers moan if the don’t get home and have to do nights away

Try Lomas Distribution at Buxton. My mate works for them. He says there looking for drivers.

DAF95XF:

Coastlinertoddy:

Gullyman:
Tramping mate if they’ve got it I see them around a bit as I do as one driving for morrice hill at the mo on my 4 days off work do you know if they do tramping or what there like.

yeah they do tramping, I was a day driver there but jacked. From speaking to the lads there tramping’s ok, if they can get you back to the yard they will, so they don’t have to pay you nights out. Don’t pay for parking, different truck each week, 7.14 an hour for first 9 hours then 9.14 after that. If you are lucky enough to be away all week they work you to the max, tends to be the polish they have away all week. On the plus side, decent motors, most of it’s easy work, no pressure from planners if I went back I’d probably go tramping

Disagree with the only the polish are away all week, im english and away all week :wink:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

but you only stuck it for a few week then changed jobs for the 1000th time this year :grimacing:

Well was suppose to get the call today to see about the job but not a call all day so back to looking so if by body knows of anything or hears of anything pls message me

Coastlinertoddy:

Gullyman:
Job offerd HOPEFULLY !

Nice one, where at?

Have been let down no phone call

Coastlinertoddy:

Gullyman:
Job offerd HOPEFULLY !

Nice one, where at?

Someone posted on the prof drivers forum that Canute at Gamston were after drivers

Cheers mate I’ll give them a bell

Gullyman:

Coastlinertoddy:

Gullyman:
Job offerd HOPEFULLY !

Nice one, where at?

Got offerd the job over the phone then asked to pop down to see them then nothing it’s a good job I didn’t hand my notice in thanks mate

Sent mt cv of to 27 company’s and have had 5 replys 3 job offers not 1 was a rolling week and salary so no good not working sat and Sunday for £8.50 a hour 1 was just days and I’d like nights out and 1 was a promise come and see me then the just just disapeared. So if anybody knows off owt going gis a heads up

Gullyman:
Sent mt cv of to 27 company’s and have had 5 replys 3 job offers not 1 was a rolling week and salary so no good not working sat and Sunday for £850 a hour 1 was just days and I’d like nights out and 1 was a promise come and see me then the just just disapeared. So if anybody knows off owt going gis a heads up

I’d work sat/sun for £850 an hour no problem :grimacing: