80's CB buddies where are you?

Can anybody remember Gay Gordon in the 90’s■■?

Good god the 80’s cb days :sunglasses:
I was the Eggman in my car and homebase, a cool 19 year old in a Chevette :laughing: :laughing:
We used to organise some great parties and pub meets.

Chocs away Charlie was always my favourite. :smiley:

Pat Hasler:
Are there any ex night drivers who travelled up and down the M1, M6, M5 etc during the 60’s. ?

They’ll be dead now, how old are you? :laughing:

nightmen from the 80s…Mississippi iirc TNT Carlisle,smokey bacon robsons o Carlisle, Pedal pusher golden wonder crisps (ran wae his hookup light on.).
Black esk and Santa claus iirc on the fish wi Charlies Angels.
Lumberjack (eddie) drove for Heronfreight down to Birmingham nightly.
white line fever from Safeways ,change over at Lockerbie.
also Geordie Craw drove for Lochmaben transport was the master o the wind up round dumfriesshire down as far as Shap.

Holy thread resurrection.

bald bloke:

:open_mouth: this has got to be a winner :laughing:

Drift:

bald bloke:

:open_mouth: this has got to be a winner :laughing:

Aim to please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bald bloke:

Holy thread ressurection Batman.jpg

FTFY.

Ken.

Quinny:

bald bloke:

FTFY.

Ken.

Well done i couldn’t be arssed to find it.

I aim to please. (Within reason.)

Ken.

Good grief, thread is so old that I could see the dust on my screen!

(Squeaky Boots - aka The Entertainer :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: )

Was and still am Renegade.

2003 :open_mouth:
I had forgotten all about this one… However the afore mentioned ‘Jaffa Cake’ and quite a few others are now face book friends with me :laughing:
Others include Diesel Dan, Billy Goat, Hop Scotch, Hunter and a few others are now n contact with me. … None are dead :slight_smile:

I was WHITE NIGHT and had a white chess piece in my windscreen.I remember some of the ladies who would keep us company on our journeys, some had CB`s some had ham radio.

I’ve got a jc penny am set here i rescued from the skip that my dad had in his ford d series ,pity you can’t get the sibernet board ones any more ,some of the best I’ve had were harrier CBX ,Maxcom 30e ,turned up to 12 watts output ,the most my maycom will go to now is 6 .

I still use a Superstar 3900,also got three Uniden 200 and a Cobra 19GL. Have had in the past a Ham International Jumbo homebase, Uniden 300 homebase,Nato 2000, Uniden 100 a few Midland and a Fidelity 2000.
Had a lot of good times on CB’s over the last 34 years.

That’s another I had Dave a uniden uni ace 100 great cb ,also had a large ham metre with 3 needles .come back…

I had whatever CANNONBALL fitted in my lorry Dan! :slight_smile: Got an old Harrier homebase kicking around somewhere that Mother in Law used for her taxi firm but I have never used it, nobody out there to talk to now on channel 12 I doubt. :cry:

Pete.

Waters on channel 12 now.