7.5 except for access

jimroyale:
i just got lost, no excuse,

Don’t want to make you ■■■■ your pants! But isn’t that driving without due care and attention :question:

toby1234abc:
Google Bradford on Avon lorry watch with the anti lorry coffin dodging OAP’s wearing a hiviz with Police written on it .
Numerous successful prosecutions by Trading Standards.

Been through there once and there they were in hi-viz making notes and taking photos, apparently action is a rare thing these days.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

containers_only:

jimroyale:

Don’t want to make you [zb] your pants! But isn’t that driving without due care and attention :question:

No it’s just not is it [emoji849]

No the usual story is that you’re right and the rest of the world is wrong, why is it that everyone else’s opinion is wrong or they are talking out of their arse except you, surprised you can get down your street with a halo the size of one of Saturn’s rings around your head
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not like you to be taking the bait so easily mazzer old bean…ive been too busy doing nothing these last 6 weeks to be arsed looking in here,but i see theres no change to the continuous pish by the famous five again…groundhog day or what… :unamused:

This is just a thought and i know it lacks drama and intrigue but why not tell them you simply got lost as that’s what you said you did ?

That way when they make you take a polygraph test you’ll pass. :sunglasses:

dieseldog999:
No the usual story is that you’re right and the rest of the world is wrong, why is it that everyone else’s opinion is wrong or they are talking out of their arse except you, surprised you can get down your street with a halo the size of one of Saturn’s rings around your head

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not like you to be taking the bait so easily mazzer old bean…ive been too busy doing nothing these last 6 weeks to be arsed looking in here,but i see theres no change to the continuous pish by the famous five again…groundhog day or what… :unamused:
[/quote]
I know but every now and you reach your threshold of pish being spouted and rise to the bait

wrighty1:

containers_only:

jimroyale:

Don’t want to make you [zb] your pants! But isn’t that driving without due care and attention :question:

“a court can impose between 3 and 9 penalty points, or disqualify you… You can also be faced with a fine up to £2,500 depending on the nature of the incident.”

So he’s ■■■■■■ :exclamation:

containers_only:

wrighty1:

containers_only:

jimroyale:

“a court can impose between 3 and 9 penalty points, or disqualify you… You can also be faced with a fine up to £2,500 depending on the nature of the incident.”

So he’s [zb] :exclamation:

If taking a wrong turn is driving without due care and attention we are probably all guilty of that at some point, obviously I’m not a legal expert like yourself but I doubt even the harshest magistrates would convict you for getting lost [emoji849]

Getting lost is one thing but missing a road sign or ignoring it is inexcusable for a professional driver.

jakethesnake:
Getting lost is one thing but missing a road sign or ignoring it is inexcusable for a professional driver.

Exactly! That’s how you get bridge bashers :unamused:

jakethesnake:

I’d suggest that we bring back hanging then [emoji57]

containers_only:

jimroyale:

No at all - there is a specific offence that would deal with this.
Doesn’t happen often, but get caught repeatedly and the driver/company has the potential for a trip to explain themselves before a TC.

toby1234abc:
Google Bradford on Avon lorry watch with the anti lorry coffin dodging OAP’s wearing a hiviz with Police written on it .
Numerous successful prosecutions by Trading Standards.

That’s easy to avoid that one coming from Bath as it’s signposted to take you past that mill. I can legally drive through the weight limit in Bradford but don’t purely because the place is a dump.

If it is the council that are deciding who to throw the book at, and make an example of - it might pay to work for a company that has a lot of EEs driving for it, as the liberals on that council - are gonna want to go easier on the migrant workforce, - right? :bulb: :bulb:

I would imagine that “drivers who don’t know the neighborhood at all” - are going to be treated a bit more leniently than we home-grown Brit “Driving gods” - right?