6ft 6in wide Stobbart truck

It always amazes me how many drivers take no notice of the width restrictions at roadworks. This particular clown nearly had my mirror off.

There is a 6-6 at the angel of the north A1 up the hill , you couldn’t even get a ■■■ paper between 2 lorries. But what to do? block the other lane if you see a lorry coming? You don’t have a lot of control what other people do.

I don’t think ive ever seen a lorry tugged for going down a 6-6, right enough you never see a copper nowadays unless your at a snack bar :unamused:

Here we go again… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: This is really BORING now…Lets pick on Gist Trucks this week for a change eh!!

Whats worse them in the limit or you taking the Photo??

can’t see the problem myself, the truck is 6’ 6" wide at least :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would say the stobbie wagon is being more of a danger than bowserman, there is no excuse for it, just so he may get a couple of mins ahead of where he would of been in lane 1.

Bowser I work for moody’s in cram, not getting in the artic as much as I would like, so come the summer after my hols im going to get a application in at hogg’s amongst other places :slight_smile:

Alcpone:
I would say the stobbie wagon is being more of a danger than bowserman, there is no excuse for it, just so he may get a couple of mins ahead of where he would of been in lane 1.

Bowser I work for moody’s in cram, not getting in the artic as much as I would like, so come the summer after my hols im going to get a application in at hogg’s amongst other places :slight_smile:

We have just lost a big contract, so good luck!

Best way with Hoggys is call in and see him personally.

I was talking with 1 of your drivers at formica last week and he was saying that simpsons had got it, maybe the contract wasnt that good of a payer so he could have his eyes on others?

No harm in going down and seeing him though :wink:

if all those cars weren’t playing in the truck lane the traffic would flow better so maybe he was showing them where they should be :laughing: :laughing:

Do they av to do that on their assessment drive :question:

If all the prats in cars weren’t doing 30 in a 40, or 42 in a 50, he wouldn’t need to do that :wink: Whats the problem, he’s just making progress at a reasonable pace instead of slowing down to a crawl. Personally I would rather knock a few cones over than take someones mirror off though.

Lycanthrope:
If all the prats in cars weren’t doing 30 in a 40, or 42 in a 50, he wouldn’t need to do that :wink: Whats the problem, he’s just making progress at a reasonable pace instead of slowing down to a crawl. Personally I would rather knock a few cones over than take someones mirror off though.

For what its worth, in my opinion - you are some kind of ■■■■■

Trouble is that using the lane isn’t actually an offence, the offence if the Police choose to do you for it would be driving without due care, there is no contravening a width limit offence that i am aware of, normally because you cant contravine it as your vehicle is too big

Suedehead:
For what its worth, in my opinion - you are some kind of [zb].

Thanks for that, much appreciated :grimacing: :grimacing: :unamused:

I guess your one of these idiots who crawls along in a nice line in lane 1 when theres nothing in Lane2

Take the pictures off quick time.

the WHITER THAN WHITE BRIGADE WILL BE HERE SHORTLY for taking photos whilst behind the wheel of a KILLING MACHINE.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

Joshh:
Take the pictures off quick time.

the WHITER THAN WHITE BRIGADE WILL BE HERE SHORTLY for taking photos whilst behind the wheel of a KILLING MACHINE.

still waiting for some one to say it :laughing:

I had a 6’6" artic start to overtake me s/b on the A1 a few weeks ago.
A few taps on his mirror arm with the rear of my trailer dissuaded him of that idea :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:
can’t see the problem myself, the stobbies truck driver is 6’ 6" wide at least …the fat pie eating git :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Grammatically corrected :laughing:

You need to read the signs correctly. 6’6", 300 yards ahead.
it narrows near the bridge, Then there is no width restriction for about half a mile or so.
I’ve been on that stretch of road a few times lately.

mickyblue:
Joshh wrote:Take the pictures off quick time.
Posted Sun.12.06 am ( probably, past his Bo-Bos time, getting sleepy. Not reading fully what other posters submit). :unamused:

"still waiting for some one to say it " :laughing:

Mickey Blue. Posted Sun. 12.36am. ( No wonder the police are always asking the public to help them solve crimes) :unamused:

Deepinvet:
Posted Sat. 4/18pm)
Whats worse them in the limit or you taking the Photo?

I cannot see much “WHITER THAN WHITE—” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: — about that reasonable comment. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

I think its very dangerous to take photos whilst driving a killing machine…well done that driver… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: