50,000 up and still growing

Way back in 2003 we moved to a new software package for the forums and started again- back then we were getting 10,000 page views a month… to day we hit the 50,000 registered members mark, some of these are historical and haven’t been seen for years, some were “one hitters,” joined asked a single question and left- others have hung around.

From 10,000 page views a month we now average 2.5 million a month. Over the years ,many have foretold of our demise, and how we wouldn’t be around for much longer, we are sorry to disappoint those doom and gloom merchants but we are still here, still free to use and still growing. Last year by a long way was our best year ever financially and as the recession recedes this year looks even stronger.

This ability to hang around is due to three major things- the members/contributors to this forum, and the long suffering but fantastic volunteer moderator team and the support we have enjoyed from the owners Road Transport Media.

To take something from a part time hobby- run from the cab of a truck long before the days of mobile data connections to the biggest most vibrant online community for Truck drivers is something that I will always be proud of… No one knows whats around the corner but if the last 10 years couldn’t kill off TruckNet the next 10 has no chance :slight_smile:

Thank you all

Congratulations!
Well done to all who keep this place going.

Congratulations from me, and long may Trucknet continue.
Cheers Dave.

Aye ,…from little acorns grow big oak trees . :slight_smile: …and still growing . :sunglasses: :exclamation:

Congratulations to all.

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Consider your back patted and long may the force be with you.

Congratulations to all involved, I dip in most days although I don’t always contribute. Long may it continue. Regards Kevmac47.

trucknetuk is now officially an addiction , wife says so . i enjoy being an addict , long may it continue , cheers , dave

Happy birthday trucknet.

Excellent news - TruckNet UK can count on my continued support! :smiley: Robert

with this many members u wanna rent a few trucks and trailers and get a tesco contract :slight_smile:, youll be bigger than stobarts

p.s well done :slight_smile:

Congratulations Trucknet !! Because of you I’ve been in touch with old mates from years ago, was my old boss and friend Pat Duffy (R.I.P)that told me about the Trucknet site but it won’t never be the same without him. God Bless him !
keep going another 10 years and some !!

R Jimski

its what you might call an intelligent facebook for smart people, well done :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

50000? No wonder I can never find anyone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one ,im happy to be part of it ,there are some nice people on tnet,some ■■■■■ holes aswell but they are not hard to suss out,well done and thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done to all who make it what it is.

Congratulations :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Jakdaw:
Congratulations :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks to everybody on here that has helped to reunite to old and new friends.
GUESTY44

Like this site as I think it’s very helpful in all different aspects from learners to the average trucker and if you ask a question you don’t get pulled apart by people as of some other sites I’d care not to metion.
WELL DONE.

Only been on site for a short time and like to contribute and what I like not every one agrees on a topic it never turns horrible that’s what should happen agree to disagree keep up the good work long may it continue

Im glad I got into this, Its nice to communicate with people one has never met, But get the feeling that we may have crossed paths over the years, Well done keep up the good work, Regards Larry.