50,000 up and still growing

Congratulations Trucknet, keep on trucking

Ossie

well done yes theres plonkers sometimes but in the main a top site for any help in the industry -thanks

WELL DONE RIKKI and to all of the team that has made this a great site, theres been many additions such as The old timers thread that keeps on growing, it has to be the biggest and best truckers site certainly in the UK and so many contributions from Europe and beyond, may it go from strength to strength.
Best regards
trucky

Hi all we’ll done to you pete359 told me about this so many old memory’s trucks I have driven even met old mates and made new friends brilliant site thank you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers john

Like to add my congrats, great forum and great members. Don’t post a lot but try to look in every day to keep up to speed with everything.

Glad to hear it’s going well and doesn’t plan to go anywhere. It’s testament to the work rikki and all the mods do week in week out to make a great forum still worth checking in on every night whilst she’s watching ■■■■ on tv. Always full of advice the odd comical argument and plenty of humour long may it continue.

I own a forum and understand the hard work the team here put in but this site is much busier than mine.
Hats off to you all the team and long may it continue, its the characters that add charm :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one :smiley:

I’m a mod on another forum and can appreciate what goes on behind the scenes

Dave

Drift:
I own a forum and understand the hard work the team here put in but this site is much busier than mine.
Hats off to you all the team and long may it continue, its the characters that add charm :laughing: :laughing:

I also have my own forum, its 1 at the end of this month, we have just over a 100 members. I still have the same buzz as I had on day one. Congrats on your growth - I’m jealous. :wink:

Hi, The daily dose is brilliant, happy memories of millions of miles, great guys to work with and nights out, and back in the day when we all helped each other.
Les.

Keep up the good work excellent site.
cheers Dave.

Love this forum. It`s a goldmine of info and full of wry humour.
God bless the trucknet elves scampering around behind the scenes, and all the posters.
Keep making it what it is, people - sure as hell works for me. :slight_smile:

Congratulations from another confirmed addict!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done to you all,great site,thanks for all the work you must put in. Mike. :slight_smile:

Good 'ol TruckNet. Well Done. :slight_smile:

I suppose I can’t be left out,can I ? TNUK is the only site I log onto anything else isn’t worth the effort so within reason us 'old 'uns can have our say,not allways PC but we’er from the old school when times were less complicated !! Anyhow congratulations to TNUK,I wouldn’t know what to do with myself at times if I couldn’t enjoy the craic on here ! :wink: Best Wishes for the future,Bewick.

Congratulations Trucknet and to everyone who is part of this trucking community. Here’s to the next 10 years :smiley:

Best regards

Phil.

And of the 50k, how many thousand are bigvern and Harry under different names :laughing:

Congratulations, to run a forum of this size and have as little trouble as this is no simple task, I don’t envy the mods!

Just me as myself. I did have another name, but only used it about 3 times. :wink:

dew:
And of the 50k, how many thousand are bigvern and Harry under different names :laughing:

I don’t post under any other name.