43 'ers

nice one ash :wink:

Spotted this at the Midway a few months ago.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Way Hay! Here are a few of mineā€¦sorry if your monitor canā€™t cope with the onslaught of Scanias!

Hope you enjoy!

great pics, larger ones resized to 800x600 ā€¦Denis F

Morning all.

Looking to buy a 113 or 143 in the UK. do you know of any still about that could be for sale??

Thanks
Zack Mason

yes woolliscroft garage services has a 113 380 for sale in showroom condition

its been fully restored front to back he has a website speak to simon

z-myster-mason:
Morning all.

Looking to buy a 113 or 143 in the UK. do you know of any still about that could be for sale??

Thanks
Zack Mason

ERF-NGC-European:
This appears to be a 43-er. Thatā€™s not even an attempt at a ā€˜long-linerā€™ look-alike; itā€™s a caravan parked behind a day-cab, but an effective living space nonetheless! Robert

I havenā€™t seen that one for ages, Summerland went the way of the dodo many a year past too.

Iā€™m looking for a 143 for someone

Iā€™m looking for a 143 for someone

Spotted this one monday evning,going north on E4 around Uppsala Sweden.

Danne

spotted a magnificent 143,at the M1 j.26 roundabout on Thursday ā€¦black cab,tipper trailerā€¦reg. RIG 1143 :sunglasses:
any info. anyone?

Here it is

LV/LT Border this year

What a mess!! Sorry, not to my taste anyway!

robthedog:
Here it is

brilliantā€¦thanks :smiley:

nice ā€˜Nā€™ reg 143 at the M1/A14 split yesterday,LHD pulling a Bruce Noyses trailerā€¦iā€™m turning into a 143 spotter :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
nice ā€˜Nā€™ reg 143 at the M1/A14 split yesterday,LHD pulling a Bruce Noyses trailerā€¦iā€™m turning into a 143 spotter :laughing:

Need to get the camera out.

cant beleive this thread hasnt had more interest :frowning:
Oh wellā€¦
heres a few more ā€œgood unsā€

Anyone know this guy? Rich Garrett.

Rich Garrett was a one time own driver ash. sold the tilt and moved on to tank work , worked with him on the lubrizol job when i was on for britā€™s.the inside of his truck was done out in man utd colours as he was a big fan ,as far a i know he sold up and was working for wincnanton on the milk now

that macburnie centurion is lovely, i think i may have a couple more pics, but im off for a quick shower now!

euromat:
im off for a quick shower now!

FAR FAR FAR to much info mate :blush: :blush: :blush: