3rd test coming up

Got my 3rd test coming up soon and I’m worried that it’s going to be another ■■■■■■ result.

Test for what… Over weight. Gas
Eyesight. Stones.?

Spanish Cricketer I bet…el o el :open_mouth:

Morning Rich. Thought I had detected some pussyism in your post there mate. Please confirm that its just my sleepy eyes deceiving me.

richcfc1:
Got my 3rd test coming up soon and I’m worried that it’s going to be another [zb] result.

stop worrying mate.just concentrate on the drive and you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

eagerbeaver:
Morning Rich. Thought I had detected some pussyism in your post there mate. Please confirm that its just my sleepy eyes deceiving me.

:laughing:

Yeah man stay positive. Go in expecting to do well not fail! you gotta have your head in the right place as well as perform.

Got mine Thursday

Good luck!

Go there feeling it is your last attempt and u have already passed. Feel down and everything will most likely fall apart.

B3st of luck mate

Am feeling positive about it, just hope no tw**s in a car come flying round a roundabout again. I only got 6 minors last time and if it wasn’t for the arse in the car speeding round I would have been driving now.

Failed my test this afternoon, 3rd time, clipped a curb when turning left, there was a car in the right hand lane so tried to keep away from it but caught curb on my left… gave me a serious for it, under steering and observation. Gutted.

Unlucky mate, keep plugging away.

My test today got cancelled. Also gutted.

Gutted for you mate, keep that chin up high! I failed my 1st go and got a retest booked it’s hard to go in positive because if it doesn’t go right your left feeling gutted…

Keep plodding on

It’s doing my nut in, letting people down as it’s not me that’s paying the lessons tests etc.

My boss is paying for my retest, I feel alot of pressure with it aswell mate, you going to rearrange test?

Yeh mate, once I’ve stopped feeling sorry for myself, it’s my future father in law who’s paying for it, feel like I let r lass n him down.

richcfc1:
Yeh mate, once I’ve stopped feeling sorry for myself, it’s my future father in law who’s paying for it, feel like I let r lass n him down.

you’ll let him down if you give up mate…keep at it!

Rich; Keep going mate. If you go self employed,at this rate you will have a zero tax bill. I think you are doing it on purpose.

When is enough enough? Failed 3rd time now as previous posts state.

Who you doing the training :question: with and what test centre are you testing from :question:

ROG:
Who you doing the training :question: with and what test centre are you testing from :question:

ROG, i’m training with Melmerby Training Services, doing tests in Darlington.