33.8 litre/100km

Got the new daf down from 38/100km to 33.8/100km
OK had last week northbound mostly just 11 to 15 ton loaded,lost as well a few screw on it which safes weight as well.
Hope they do during Christmas the first Service and will know after,completed with all Parts which are left till now and more weight how the real Fuelconsum is.
:slight_smile:

Whats that in REAL money?.

about 9, off the top of me head, i used to work it out all the time , but have forgot!

Errrr,i miss two Wheels on poweraxle nearside :open_mouth:
loaded now and wait for some new one :confused:

even when i dont understand them, i still love reading freds posts :wink:

jammymutt:
Whats that in REAL money?.

i wernt that far off! :smiley:

Given that (based on around 80,000 miles) 0.1mpg makes a difference of Ā£500 a year, Iā€™d say you were just over Ā£3000 out, Mal! :wink:

i used to have a daf cf 430 and got it down to 31 on 44 ton. :wink:

so keep at it fred

by the way that was on containers as well.

yeah i reckon luce, but, that was a millisecond guess, i would be accurate if i was putting the diesel in, i allways knew what mine were using!

I have averaged 33/100 since September, someone must be happy with that because my number is up on our intranet site in Green. The bad lads seem to have a bright red hue :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont suppose it is so bad with the maximum weights and pumping & heating equipment we have to run on the tanks

i can get my fh12 460 down to 31/30 if im good, i did manage 1 week to get it to 29!
wont beat my r series though, 177000 kms since new, average 10.63 mpg!! & thats not b/s

paul

if fred you go into the computer you cna change it kilometers to miles and then it will tell you how many miles to the gallon.

jessicas dad:
if fred you go into the computer you cna change it kilometers to miles and then it will tell you how many miles to the gallon.

And in my best TV advert voice :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would you want to do that?

You buy your fuel in litres, the tacho is in kilometres :wink:

Unless you are earning 240d per mile of course :smiley:

well my fh460 is doing around 8.2mpg pulling a pto driven walking floor normally at around 44 tons. Glad i`m not paying for the derv! :open_mouth:

chaversdad:
even when i dont understand them, i still love reading freds posts :wink:

:bulb: Sorry,but i use Oxford English :smiley:

the best i got out of mine is 6.21 a 510xxl m a n ,running at about 80ton :open_mouth: glad i don;t pay for it,so wots jazzdrummer got from his actros ( titan) :question: fully loaded

had last week so good as never more then 10ton northbound and 18ton southbound and finished with 33litre/100km
But,i must say that he needed at beginning that much Fuel that i started frigtening,and finished using that much from one Week to the other.
In that Case needed i the one Week with speed around 50mph 3 litre/100km more then following Week with mostly full speed.