30 min break

today i had the miss fortune of arriving at a fuel station to find the driver on the pump infront of me sitting in his cab drinking a coffee… i waited for a few minutes and noticing the hose was in the pump. i got out of my cab and went up to the truck, i asked him if he had finished filling up. he replied he had. i said can you move, he replied i need another 10 min to get a 30 min break in. now my fuse had gone i asked him once more politly. he said no. i dragged him out of the cab and moved his lorry forward. he started ranting he would report me to vosa and the police. right before you start slagging me off, he was driving a rennault 4 wheeler that had i,d say a 100 ltr fuel tank. when i first walked up to the lorry the amount on the pump was 289 ltrs. wee,ve all got our work to do and to sit in a fuel lane waiting for a {zb} to finish his break is no fun.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

top man :smiley:

THANK GOD IM ON HOURLY PAY, ID OF HAD A COFFEE AND A CHIN WAG WITH HIM, AND BANKED A FEW MORE POUNDS :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i not only would have done what you did. but also rung the police and vosa

i bet he craped himself lol

He was a ■■■■ taking ■■■■■ You did good my boy… :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And if it’s an MSA, make a very strong complaint to the manager, and in the case of MOTO, then contact the area manager that’s usually got her ugly mug shot on a photo in the foyer.

Ken.

Quinny:
And if it’s an MSA, make a very strong complaint to the manager, and in the case of MOTO, then contact the area manager that’s usually got her ugly mug shot on a photo in the foyer.

Ken.

road chef

Thats great stuff, hate those ■■■■ holding up the pumps :smiley:

browncow2:

Quinny:

Ken.

road chef

Registered Address

Roadchef Motorways Ltd,
Roadchef House,
Norton Canes MSA,
Betty’s Lane,
Norton Canes,
Cannock,
Staffordshire,
WS11 9UX

Tel 01543 272540
Fax 01543 272554

Better still. Follow the link to a comments page:

roadchef.com/contact-us.aspx

Go on. Fill yer boots.

Ken.

browncow2:
right before you start slagging me off,

No slagging off here mate, you done good !! Pricks they are them drivers that hold people up like that, can’t stand selfish people like that.

Well done browncow2 :smiley:

I can’t stand those selfish [zb]s either.

The way I’ve always understood it: you get off of the fuel pumps to free them up for others to use just a.s.a.p THEN take your break if needed.
Fueling up is “other work.”

As much as i could symphasis with your complaint. and playing devils advocate
caught on camera you dragged him out of the cab and moved his vehicle.
you then in reality commited a common assault and without consent entered and moved a vehicle not belonging to yourself within a petrol sation and then make an addmision in written terms on a website… fingers crossed then that he does not report yourself

■■■■■■00:
As much as i could symphasis with your complaint. and playing devils advocate
caught on camera you dragged him out of the cab and moved his vehicle.
you then in reality commited a common assault and without consent entered and moved a vehicle not belonging to yourself within a petrol sation and then make an addmision in written terms on a website… fingers crossed then that he does not report yourself

He would be shooting himself in the foot if he did as he was falsifying tachograph records, maximum penalty £5000 and two years imprisonment. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t blame you what an A hole.
I’ve done something similar myself (minus the drag out of cab bit.) when a van driver blocked me & told me “F off I’m busy” when I asked him to move it. He was dumb enough to leave his keys in so I moved it for him, though I had a hard time fighting the temptation just to drive through his van with my truck. It was also just as tempting to chuck his keys away.

However in the cold light of hindsight, as been said it could be argued you were technically guilty of car jacking. Next time this happens, have a word with petrol station manager or somebody similar. That prat blocking the fuel pump for 1/2 an hour will cost him £1000’s in fuel sales from that pump (especially if it’s supplying HGVs ).

He’d soon get him to shift or drop a wheel clamp on him. If he moaned that he was on his break, well tough he’ll have to move & restart his break, as he was dumb enough to park there in the first place.

Good on ya mate.

If he likes it so much there,get him wheel clamped.It wont free up the pump but it’ll teach him a lesson.

well done the ignorant ■■■■ had it coming!typical of todays i’m ok ■■■■ you society. :smiley: