30 min break

Pity he wasn’t in an artic. You could have walked casually along the side of his trailer and just slipped the park brake on as you passed it. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

■■■■■■00:
As much as i could symphasis with your complaint. and playing devils advocate
caught on camera you dragged him out of the cab and moved his vehicle.
you then in reality commited a common assault and without consent entered and moved a vehicle not belonging to yourself within a petrol sation and then make an addmision in written terms on a website… fingers crossed then that he does not report yourself

He would be shooting himself in the foot if he did as he was falsifying tachograph records, maximum penalty £5000 and two years imprisonment. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course, he may have already filled the vehicle up and then put it on break, gone for a crap, grabbed a paper and a sandwich and then took his legal break in a stupid place.

The problem with drivers pulling other drivers out of cabs is that one day you are going to regret it and squeal like a pig as he busts a cap in yo ■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

■■■■■■00:
As much as i could symphasis with your complaint. and playing devils advocate
caught on camera you dragged him out of the cab and moved his vehicle.
you then in reality commited a common assault and without consent entered and moved a vehicle not belonging to yourself within a petrol sation and then make an addmision in written terms on a website… fingers crossed then that he does not report yourself

He would be shooting himself in the foot if he did as he was falsifying tachograph records, maximum penalty £5000 and two years imprisonment.

Of course, he may have already filled the vehicle up and then put it on break, gone for a crap, grabbed a paper and a sandwich and then took his legal break in a stupid place.

That is a possibility but somehow I doubt it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

That is a possibility but somehow I doubt it. :wink:

The way I read the OP is that I doubt whether this person had filled up at all.289 ltr in a tank that was ‘approx.100ltr’.
Would have still liked to have seen it,though. :laughing: :laughing:

As mentioned, he couldn’t really class that as a break.

I would have said, yeah phone them, or even, no worries pal I’ll do it myself.

Anyway justice appears to have been done.

zippy!:

He could if he was just parked there, my comment about falsifying was tongue in cheek as it’s not clear if he worked or not during his break.

I took a full 45 minute break on the pumps at Kruibeke service station in Belgium in the early hours of this morning. Filled the diesel tank, filled the Ad Blue tank then stuck it on break, went in and used the toilet, got coffee and kicked my heels for 45 minutes. The parking area was totally full and I needed the break. Four other lanes were free for fuelling and no other trucks came in for fuel in the bit less than the hour I was there.

Coffeeholic:

zippy!:

He could if he was just parked there, my comment about falsifying was tongue in cheek as it’s not clear if he worked or not during his break.

I took a full 45 minute break on the pumps at Kruibeke service station in Belgium in the early hours of this morning. Filled the diesel tank, filled the Ad Blue tank then stuck it on break, went in and used the toilet, got coffee and kicked my heels for 45 minutes. The parking area was totally full and I needed the break. Four other lanes were free for fuelling and no other trucks came in for fuel in the bit less than the hour I was there.

Agreed, as to whether he started fuelling during his break period would be interesting, not that it would cause a mass of problems in reality but under the circumstances…

The driver said he had 10 mins left to go. So he’s been there at least 20. Just ask the cashier what time was the last pull from that pump? Bang, gotcha drive! :laughing:

I think it’s clear from the op that the guy didn’t actualy fill up at the pump (unless there was a 189 ltr puddle underneath it) he actually made a concious (sp) decision to park there for his break.

I’d have been sorely tempted to take a large heavy object to him. Yeah, two wrongs don’t make a right, but by God you’d leave with a nice warm feeling.

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a great post and well done that man :laughing:

BTW - You never actually said that you needed fuel?? So did you or did he just ■■■■ you off that much :laughing: :laughing:

m4rky:
PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a great post and well done that man :laughing:

BTW - You never actually said that you needed fuel?? So did you or did he just ■■■■ you off that much :laughing: :laughing:

no i was genuinely taking fuel. PS will be fueling at clacket lane tommorow at about 8.30 so please take your break before fuelling my friends. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can only echo what others have said and that is well done. Unless your filling a trailers worth of fuel your never going to get 30mins break… What a ■■■■, inconveniencing (spl) everyone else so he can cut short his day by 15/20mins…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
the wee oik deserved it and a whole lot more. Betcha he would of been hacked off if you’d blocked him in and wandered off for your break.

You must have reckoned you could take him in a fight or else you wouldn’t have done it :laughing:

would have liked to see his manual entry on chart for vehicle movement whilst on break!

personally i like the idea of ■■■■ holding up the fuel pumps.

CLASS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: