3 RD Try on Saturday

Ah well its my 3rd attempt at class 1 on 10.15 am Saturday but at least this time I have a Good trainer Picked by me and not picked by some numpty who sits in an office all day driving a pen …lol :smiley: Im just praying now that I can hold my nerve,s together for 1 1/2 hrs eh . :open_mouth: …If I pass i wont just be hugging and Kissing the examiner but Paul at hindley green as well :laughing: … Only Kiddin Paul :open_mouth: lol

Good luck and all the best for Saturday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good Luck to you mate for Saturday morning. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I just know you will pass this time.
I hope the weather holds out for you! :smiley:

Say Hello to Paul and (the other) Roy from Hindley Green for me!

All the Best
LandyLad

All the very best on Saturday mate!

Good luck mate.

The best drivers pass Cat CE 3rd time :wink:

Dean

Good luck for saturday YAMBOL57 !! Best drivers pass on a saturday :wink: :wink:

I passed on Saturday too. You will Pass YAMBOL! i’ll be wishing you good luck and do a little prayer.

dar1976:
Good luck mate.

The best drivers pass Cat CE 3rd time :wink:

Dean

Good luck matey , i will be doing my 3rd attempt soon … u at bolton again?
how was and how much was the training ?

All the best for saturday Yambol, took me 3 attempts at my CE, was 3rd time lucky :smiley: fingers crossed for you :smiley:

Good Luck, sure it will go well :smiley:

good luck

Good luck fella :smiley:

Hi YAMBOL,

I’ve got everything crossed that’s crossable, so good luck for Saturday!! :smiley:

Thanks for all the good luck guys :laughing: Oh god I hope I pass this time or her in doors is gonna hang me up by my oo :open_mouth:
Hi Alex its cost me £400 this time but im more than happy with that £37.50 hr 4 hrs tomorrow and 3 hrs saturday incuding test … :laughing: plus i feel a lot more confident this time a great trainer and a good truck .
Last course cost over £1600 with 2 fails and a nasty trainer who cant pass water … :laughing: :angry: grrrr.
thanks again guys if i do pass il be on here by 1300pm buying the vertual drinks … :laughing:
i will give them your regards Landylad i dont worry about the weather i just hope they dont cancil if it snows … :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Thanks big T better make it a big prayer mate … see ya fri 27th on the moffet course …
T.T.F.N. :smiley:

3rd time lucky matey we will await those fireworks for sat for ya go get em :wink:

All the best

Jen x

The very best of luck mate, you are in good hands with Paul, he is a top bloke and a great trainer, i passed my c & c+e with him last year. :sunglasses:

Keep nice and calm, take everything slow and steady and it will be in the bag.

Good luck.

John.

Good luck for Saturday morning :wink:

Good luck in the morning.

Good luck for tomorrow plenty of mirrors and try and remember everything youv’e been taught and lastly d

ont worry you will be fine.

I can’t wait to know how Yambo has got on!!!

I do hope he is on his way home with a piece of BLUE paper :smiley: :smiley:

He wont be home until about 2:15 pm I guess!!

Landers