2nd January !!!

Can’t believe and totally gutted that my Boss expects us all back into work on this date, what with all the alcohol and food consumed since we closed down On the 23rd you would think he would give us a few days to recover…

What!!! How out of order of him. Anyone would have thought he has a business to run.
I take it you haven’t pointed out how long the teachers get off for the holidays?

Disgusting, never heard the like, our boss has increased holidays to 364 days a year, we have to work Christmas day though :imp:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I really hope this is in jest :slight_smile:

Drift:
Disgusting, never heard the like, our boss has increased holidays to 364 days a year, we have to work Christmas day though :imp:

make sure the tightarse pays triple time mind…,and try for an early finish

matt38mc:
Can’t believe and totally gutted that my Boss expects us all back into work on this date, what with all the alcohol and food consumed since we closed down On the 23rd you would think he would give us a few days to recover…

sounds like you need a different job mate…there are still some decent employers around you know.

my boss has just phoned to ask me if it would be alright if i come back to work on the 6th.tbh…im starting to tire of xmas festivities...so i told him id think about it.

matt38mc:

Has Dozy logged on under a different name?
When is convenient for you to go back to work then, mid March? :unamused: If you can’t moderate your drinking knowing full well you will be going back to work, then best hand in your driving licence.
I’m due back 3rd Jan but on standby to go in a day early if needed, not a problem.

I think due to other similar threads the op is having a giggle, that’s how I read it :laughing:

Im working the 2nd …double time though !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Drift:

What? EVERY Christmas day, what a ■■■■■■■■ :unamused:

Drift:
I think due to other similar threads the op is having a giggle, that’s how I read it :laughing:

and me :laughing:

robroy:

Drift:

What? EVERY Christmas day, what a [zb]! :unamused:

I know…fuming :imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

Well spotted not much of a sense of humour about on here lately :smiley: :smiley:

bobbya:

Drift:

Well spotted not much of a sense of humour about on here lately :smiley: :smiley:

Bobby, I think its made the thread even funnier :laughing:

I need a drink now :laughing: :laughing:

Drift:

bobbya:

Drift:

Bobby, I think its made the thread even funnier :laughing:

I need a drink now :laughing: :laughing:

Have a big one and I,ll join you :smiley:

I’ve had one, I’ll blame the Spirit of Christmas…
:blush: :laughing:

Muckaway:
I’ve had one, I’ll blame the Spirit of Christmas…
:blush: :laughing:

Ive had a few blame my alcoholic jeans,a can in each pocket :laughing: :smiley:

haven’t touched a drop for 2 weeks, I’m working & on call out duty

humbug

I’ve just been getting my bookings in after having three days off over Christmas and thereby ruining my chance of getting any work afterwards.

In tonight at 20:30 then Saturday, Sunday, Monday and probably Tuesday NIGHTS with Wednesday off (it is a bank Holiday after all) and then booked again for next Thursday and Friday.

OK I’ll miss out on a couple of quid for working New Years eve and not New years day but the overall total will look pretty good in my bank account.

As with all agency workers the first full week of January will be the telling time but a few days off will help my WTD tally.

Not being Scottish, Hogmanay holds nothing special for me, my days of heavy drinking are behind me and I’ve seen so many years come and go, each pretty much the same as the previous. Recently I’ve seen them in at such exotic locations as Davidstow CIP Bay and Chadwell Heath, if at home it will probably be from under the duvet.

For those who have to work between Christmas and the New year, it the best time to be out there, the roads are quiet and you’d only be getting bored sat at home or having to follow SWMBO around endless sales spending the money you could have been earning if working

Happy holidays

Panic over lads, decided to throw a sickie, 7 day note off the Doc, post holiday blues and all that…