150 fine

Parked up in a. Industrial estate went for a pee behind truck got caught be council guy.

£150 seems a bit much as well.

:unamused:

Taking the ■■■■.

On a more serious note - why not ignore him and just drive off…

so was the fine for…
parking?
peeing?
flashing?
dogging?
being in charge of an offensive weapon?
or all of the above? :confused:

Just for taking a ■■■■.

So…

You just happened to have £150 cash on you and handed it over?

I don’t think you carry that much wedge. If you do and you handed it over, you are a mug.

how does he prove it■■?

Is this a Council ticket or one from a private scumbag parking Co?

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I would have asked him where the nearest toilets were and could I park my vehicle nearby?

adam277:
Parked up in a. Industrial estate went for a pee behind truck got caught be council guy.

Next time pee on your tire, they won’t have anything against you.

adam277:

This is why they smell as they do same as lay by & service If caught then sorry to say but tough you will just have to pay or you could have offered to clean it up with bleach etc

Drivers wonder why they double yellow line industrial areas so this doesn’t happen

I don’t want to see you flashing or reliving yourself in front of me thanks as there are other ways just think outside the box boys

Think of the children who could have seen you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ETS:

adam277:

Only on a Sunday or bank holiday but remember your bucket of water & pale of hay ( for your house of course )

animal:

ETS:

adam277:

Only on a Sunday or bank holiday but remember your bucket of water & pale of hay ( for your house of course )

If he had brought his house with him he could have used his own toilet :wink: :laughing:

If he was pregnant he could have demanded a policeman let him pee in his helmet :laughing:

There’s as much truth in that as there is about being allowed to do it on your nearside wheel.

As far as I know it is indecency laws that cover this and I read about a ruling by a judge that refused a request by some locals (to have a layby opposite their house closed as it smelled of urine) as they were not able to see the drivers in the act and therefore no indecency laws were breached.

If the the only person who witnessed this was the bloke giving out tickets it’s pretty shaky ground. What exactly did he witness? Could have been pouring it out of a bottle, no offence in that.

If he was sneaking around for a look at your todger then it’s probably him committing an offence of voyeurism or some such…

I am knocking on a bit (65) and cant hold it in like I used to. I often have to pee in an Oasis bottle (other brands are available ) and empty it down a drain. I have been to the doctor and he examined me and said its just the march of time.

alamcculloch:
I am knocking on a bit (65) and cant hold it in like I used to. I often have to pee in an Oasis bottle (other brands are available ) and empty it down a drain. I have been to the doctor and he examined me and said its just the march of time.

ageukincontinence.co.uk/uri … 200ml.html

Purpose made.

axletramp:

animal:

ETS:

adam277:

If he had brought his house with him he could have used his own toilet :wink: :laughing:

Maybe you can teach me how to spell then but didn’t realise this was an English forum

What actually happened? (regards the fine. No details necessary on the “offence”)
Assuming you were handed a “fixed penalty notice”?
(You didn’t hand over cash did you?)
What does it say?
Issuing authority? Offence named?
Who issued it? Council officer? Police?? Private company??!
Where can you appeal to?

Note nidirect.gov.uk say it’s £40 fine for urinating in street plus £5 for victim support.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I think you need to dispute this. You’ve not actually paid have you?

What’s the actual offence recorded on the ticket given? Because even the police don’t bother about urinating any more and don’t have a code on their tickets for it.

DickyNick:
I think you need to dispute this. You’ve not actually paid have you?

What’s the actual offence recorded on the ticket given? Because even the police don’t bother about urinating any more and don’t have a code on their tickets for it.

It comes under a public order offence … and police do still issue fines for urinating in a public place.