150 fine

Franglais:
What actually happened? (regards the fine. No details necessary on the “offence”)
Assuming you were handed a “fixed penalty notice”?
(You didn’t hand over cash did you?)
What does it say?
Issuing authority? Offence named?
Who issued it? Council officer? Police?? Private company??!
Where can you appeal to?

Note nidirect.gov.uk say it’s £40 fine for urinating in street plus £5 for victim support.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I was parked up in a ind estate and went for a ■■■■ behind the truck
It was Thurrock council
Council guy gave me a ticket.
I have 14 days to pay or I have to appeal.

yourhavingalarf:
So…

You just happened to have £150 cash on you and handed it over?

I don’t think you carry that much wedge. If you do and you handed it over, you are a mug.

…well if he did hand it over, i hope he washed his hands first !! :laughing:

If you can show you took reasonable effort to be discrete then you may as well fight it. If you whopped it out on a public highway where any pedestrian could have walked past and seen you then count you £150 fine a lucky warning.

Unless you…

Gave him your name and address all he can do is send a piece of paper to the company.

Where did this happen? Other drivers might want to avoid the place.

any interactions ive had with these cretins is to tell them various options of…go away… before ignoring them.
unless its plod with handcuffs at the ready then they have no authority if you just ignore them and walk through them.
no name,no details,no nothing.
they can send a letter to the name on the door or the trailer and thatl be the end of it.
mabey he was recording you on camera though?
if thats the case,you might be able to say you had a small part showing in a soft ■■■■ film?

any interactions ive had with these cretins is to tell them various options of…go away… before ignoring them.
unless its plod with handcuffs at the ready then they have no authority if you just ignore them and walk through them.
no name,no details,no nothing.
they can send a letter to the name on the door or the trailer and thatl be the end of it.
mabey he was recording you on camera though?
if thats the case,you might be able to say you had a small part showing in a soft ■■■■ film?

I.d have give a false name then ■■■■■■ on his shoes while he was writing the ticket out

This is why MSA’s, lay-byes and industrial areas smell. There is no need to pee behind the trailer or anywhere else near the vehicle. You all go on and on and on about the smell in these places and condemn the perpetrators as disgusting, now someone has been fined for it it’s a travesty. FFS make your minds up !!

pierrot 14:
This is why MSA’s, lay-byes and industrial areas smell. There is no need to pee behind the trailer or anywhere else near the vehicle. You all go on and on and on about the smell in these places and condemn the perpetrators as disgusting, now someone has been fined for it it’s a travesty. FFS make your minds up !!

When I was working nights (only a couple a week) delivering car parts there really was a need.

You see at the start of a shift I was given a bunch of keys. I’d then drive to 3/4/5 different stores and open up and then disarm the alarm. I’d then get some stuff of a taillift before driving to the next one. A typical shift was about 13 hours - but it wasn’t uncommon for them to extend up to and above 15 hours.

The problem was that you’d only have access to a certain area. Usually a cage like area. And there were no toilet facilities provided. So I either drove to a services or I relieved myself as covertly as possible. I’d have preferred to ask a local business to use their facilities - but generally on the industrial estates, not many were open at 2/3am. The services might be over an hour away - and I’m not holding it in that long.

And yes I would think it a disgrace if I was fined for doing that in those circumstances.

sammym:

pierrot 14:

When I was working nights (only a couple a week) delivering car parts there really was a need.

You see at the start of a shift I was given a bunch of keys. I’d then drive to 3/4/5 different stores and open up and then disarm the alarm. I’d then get some stuff of a taillift before driving to the next one. A typical shift was about 13 hours - but it wasn’t uncommon for them to extend up to and above 15 hours.

The problem was that you’d only have access to a certain area. Usually a cage like area. And there were no toilet facilities provided. So I either drove to a services or I relieved myself as covertly as possible. I’d have preferred to ask a local business to use their facilities - but generally on the industrial estates, not many were open at 2/3am. The services might be over an hour away - and I’m not holding it in that long.

And yes I would think it a disgrace if I was fined for doing that in those circumstances.

I hope you carried water & bleach to clean it all up with then or are you the type to say it ok for me then complain when services smell or when we are no longer allowed to park or stop on industrial est etc

Why don’t you think outside of the box fabric conditioner bottles are a good start

Something not right here…was the council guy just employed to catch drivers having a whizz - if so it all sounds a bit voyeuristic to watch for men to expose their private parts.

Was it after dark - was he using night vision equipment?

And lastly did he take photographic evidence :open_mouth: because otherwise it’s his word against the whizzer.

animal:

sammym:

pierrot 14:

I hope you carried water & bleach to clean it all up with then or are you the type to say it ok for me then complain when services smell or when we are no longer allowed to park or stop on industrial est etc

Why don’t you think outside of the box fabric conditioner bottles are a good start

Or maybe just go find a patch of grass or behind a bush etc. That way it goes into the ground and not just lie on the tarmac/concrete. As Animal says " think outside the box "