1 week on holiday and agency fuck the job up

After many months of you will work o/t sat ( I zb won’t ) , you will run in ( no I’ll get Mrs / taxi , train home you can get your truck back etc etc ) I’d finally got the planner to accept just about my truck would only Run mon - fri , then a week on hol and the zb agency driver is at crick at 10 am on a sat ( I can see on my stobart app) , wtf I can live alright on peanuts / buttons mo- fri but this agency driver who is on supposedly bucket loads of money feels the need to do a extra night out and another day’s work :unamused: :unamused:
Selfish ■■■■■ agency thinking of themselves not the poor sod who’s got to follow there selfish ways :smiling_imp:
Wish the bloody plane had been delayed back for 9 yrs :exclamation:

0/10

You’re tracking “your” lorry whilst you are on holiday :smiley:
Don’t worry dozy when you get back they’ll have your P45 waiting and Mr Agency geezer will be taking over your job seeing as he is willing to go the extra miles for Mr Stobrats.

xichrisxi:
You’re tracking “your” lorry whilst you are on holiday :smiley:
Don’t worry dozy when you get back they’ll have your P45 waiting and Mr Agency geezer will be taking over your job seeing as he is willing to go the extra miles for Mr Stobrats.

No I’m back , got back early hours , but yes I’m tracking it ( got app to see where truck was as often used to turn up and find out it was still 2/3 hrs away ) , think it was £3.99 so worth it for couple of hours extra in bed

Zb hell 11 am and he’s still at crick , don’t some people want to go home

Unreal

To be honest mate if you’re tracking what other drivers are doing while you’re on holiday you really need to get a life, [zb] me even I’m not that sad :grimacing:

How sad can you get,tracking your regular motor whilst your on holiday. :unamused: :unamused: :frowning: :frowning: :angry:
In fact I would be embarressed to tell anyone never mind posting it on TNUK
End of shift keys in,holiday,come back collect keys and carry on what happened in between is the Companies worry it would most definitely not be mine.

:unamused:

TROLL RADAR.gif

Looks like Dozy is a TM in waiting.

Dude, it’s saturday, stop tracking yer ■■■■■■ truck, who cares?

tachograph:
To be honest mate if you’re tracking what other drivers are doing while you’re on holiday you really need to get a life, [zb] me even I’m not that sad :grimacing:

+1

With out doubt one of the saddest posts I’ve seen on this forum.

You really need to get a grip of yourself.

If I so much as glance at my phone whilst on holiday for football scores etc I get the death stare from my wife if she found out it was because I was tracking my truck it would be instant divorce.

dox:
With out doubt one of the saddest posts I’ve seen on this forum.

You really need to get a grip of yourself.

If I so much as glance at my phone whilst on holiday for football scores etc I get the death stare from my wife if she found out it was because I was tracking my truck it would be instant divorce.

+1

dozy:
After many months of you will work o/t sat ( I zb won’t ) , you will run in ( no I’ll get Mrs / taxi , train home you can get your truck back etc etc ) I’d finally got the planner to accept just about my truck would only Run mon - fri , then a week on hol and the zb agency driver is at crick at 10 am on a sat ( I can see on my stobart app) , wtf I can live alright on peanuts / buttons mo- fri but this agency driver who is on supposedly bucket loads of money feels the need to do a extra night out and another day’s work :unamused: :unamused:
Selfish [zb] agency thinking of themselves not the poor sod who’s got to follow there selfish ways :smiling_imp:

That is why he is rich and you are poor, he is prepared to do the hours. And what business is it of yours if he chooses to work a Saturday? That is between him and the planners. Don’t like it then go get your own truck.

I can’t understand why you’re still at Stobarts because you do nowt but whine and ■■■■■ about every little thing.

I understand your grief. I don’t like leaving my truck and all the stuff in it when I go away but then the truck stays on my driveway when I am away. No truck is worth worrying about that much, if I thought it was going to be used by someone else I would remove everything, I have a couple of grand in equipment in the cab.
Agency drivers are well known for cutting jobs up to try and get full time employment.

You admit you don’t want to work Saturdays.

You do not own the truck.

What rights do you say when the truck is used?

Because you don’t want to work on Saturdays, they employ someone that will. Their company, their rules.

Think yourself lucky if you get to drive one of their wagons again you selfish ■■■■■■■

eagerbeaver:

tachograph:

+1

Another +1 on that! The missus has been out in my truck for the last two weeks and that would be the last thing on my mind to track where she was having ten bells of ■■■■ kicked out of me if she found out is beside the point
Someone elses work truck, why would you really bother??

Conor:

dozy:
Selfish [zb] agency thinking of themselves not the poor sod who’s got to follow there selfish ways :smiling_imp:

That is why he is rich and you are poor, he is prepared to do the hours. And what business is it of yours if he chooses to work a Saturday? That is between him and the planners. Don’t like it then go get your own truck
I do 65 / 70 hours a week you bloody idiot , what do you want me to do 80 :unamused: I’m away all week and I want to spend 2 days at home not another 11 in a bloody tin box on a fri night and 15 bloody hours on a sat , now I’ve got some bloody idiot of a agency driver who you claim is rich :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: zb the job up , why when he’s rich according to you
Nb yea I’m poor :laughing: :laughing: ,which doorway tonight :laughing:

I can’t understand why you’re still at Stobarts because you do nowt but whine and ■■■■■ about every little thing.

DadsRetired:
You admit you don’t want to work Saturdays.

You do not own the truck.

What rights do you say when the truck is used?

Because you don’t want to work on Saturdays, they employ someone that will. Their company, their rules.

Think yourself lucky if you get to drive one of their wagons again you selfish [zb].

I won’t be , backs playing me up , another 6 weeks off :exclamation: , then I’m off , if the zb planners arnt bad enough the rich kid agency idiots are , and as for its not my truck why does every one at job refer to it as my truck , you Need to pick your new truck up , were not using your truck this weekend so no need to clear it out , we don’t know who damaged your truck , your truck is going for a service this weekend :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

AndrewG:

eagerbeaver:

tachograph:

+1

Another +1 on that! The missus has been out in my truck for the last two weeks and that would be the last thing on my mind to track where she was having ten bells of [zb] kicked out of me if she found out is beside the point
Someone elses work truck, why would you really bother??

because ive spent months getting the planners to come round to my thinking that 5 days , 65/70 hrs , 4 nights out is enough for any normal person , then this bloody idiot commes a long and does 80 hrs , so I guess now theyl be thinking we can all do it it :unamused: :unamused: , Ffs according to know it all Connor he’s rich , yet the greedy zb still needs more
Anyway I’m off to plan my escape and I won’t be going back this bloody time , I’ve had enough :smiling_imp: