1 week on holiday and agency fuck the job up

Doesn’t sound like you are ever there anyway tbh.
Always on the sick, or on holiday.

what the actual [zb] .Get a life pal.The trucks not yours and bin the app pal.Thats verging on lunacy …

Dozy take you meds…

What any other driver does while you’re not on duty is not your problem.

Get a life…

Anyway I will let the agency now that they put somebody on “YOUR” truck on sunday night.
He will do a full 15 hrs while you to wait for your motor.

Dozy I must admit I am confused by this latest news flash regarding your adventures in Green, how does the fact that the lorry you are normally allocated to drive on a part time basis Mon-Fri lunchtime is being fully utilised on the week you are away affect you?
It may be a case that they have taken it for a test drive to Crick to see if it will start on a Saturday?
Your adventures always make me chuckle and I think there’s legs in a TV series (Dozy does Saturday) but in this instance please switch off and leave the poor agency driver alone.

dozy:
Zb hell 11 am and he’s still at crick , don’t some people want to go home

As he’s an agency driver maybe he’s coining it in now while the going is good in preparation for after the new year when things will be quiet for him .

Dozy (or anyone that may be able to help)

Are you at stobarts?
I’m local to Trafford park and thinking of applying to stobarts for a mon to Friday tramping job, have you any experience of this depot? I know there advertising but any words of wisdom, is it worth it or avoid at all costs?? I’m not interested in the bridge bashing gags, just want to earn a decent wage, any help appreciated, thanks all

Wouldn’t the sensible agency lad, who’s on a bloody sight better pay than the full timers at the green death, be milking the weekend rates? i know i would.
That’s one hell of a tracker app by the way, in that it can tell which bum is on the seat :bulb:

Whenever i’ve done agency, or on any job when i’ve been covering someone’s regular journey, i’ve always had a quiet chat with one of the regulars, preferably someone who looks like he’s got his head threaded right, to see how long the job should take, then i make sure i take longer.

As for going on the sick and all the other bloody excuses to not work, you do yourself no favours and might be part of the reason you get no favours, and you definately don’t get into the dead mans shoes jobs by being a sick note.

Are we not forgetting that it’s always going to be easier for the agency to go the extra mile - because they get paid for it.

I started out on agency where I work now, and now I’m proper shirt-wearing full time - I like and dislike the opposites compared to the duties I did a lot of when I was on agency.

55-60 hour weeks - I grabbed with both hands for an hourly rate whilst I was agency.
Now I’m on a salary though? - Those same jobs are as popular with yours truly as a rattlesnake in a lucky dip. :unamused:

agency then fulltime I play the same game honest and upfront

“1 week on holiday and agency [zb] the job up”

as opposed to the other 51 weeks of you [zb]ing it up I assume?

Gotta love how Dozy thinks someone doing the job better than him is [zb] it up.

dozy:
I won’t be , backs playing me up , another 6 weeks off :exclamation: , then I’m off

You said that before. Apparently this job wasn’t anything to do with Stobarts until you let the cat out the bag it was.

Not sure why you need 6 weeks off for a bad back either. I and many others manage.
You managed to go on holiday, so why cant you work?

My back is held together with titianium and I do a massively physical job, but even when it hurts like ■■■■ I still go to work… sitting on your arse at home won’t help.

109LWB:
Not sure why you need 6 weeks off for a bad back either. I and many others manage.
You managed to go on holiday, so why cant you work?

My back is held together with titianium and I do a massively physical job, but even when it hurts like [zb] I still go to work… sitting on your arse at home won’t help.

^
This
I was an army PT instructor many moons ago and bodybuilder, heavy squats now means facit joint issues. Ive had several courses of steroid injections + two RFA procedures. Ill never be off work and actually get enjoyment out of a few tons of handball. Sitting around is what causes pain, excercise is the answer…