1 for the stobart haters

Never mind Stobart haters, I hate “professional” drivers that drive in lane 2 whilst taking photos of what they see on the opposite carriageway. :imp:

Edit: I stand corrected, lane one of a dual carriageway, but my point stands :unamused:

opps, but double standards isnt it, i hate people not watching there driving, will you end up like the stobbie ?, but your going to tell me you were static and engine was off arnt you

iDriver:
Never mind Stobart haters, I hate “professional” drivers that drive in lane 2 whilst taking photos of what they see on the opposite carriageway. :imp:

Agree 100% but with my CSI hat on OP is on a dual carriageway (look in mirrors) so he’s not in lane 2.

FYI I was parked up at a set of lights :slight_smile: now hang your heads in shame for jumping to conclusions …

If anyone knows the area it is a66 , at the McDonalds roundabout going towards Middlesbrough centre , ford dealership on my left , skoda on the right , go and look on google maps you bunch of c0ck jockeys :smiley:

Smoggie89:
FYI I was parked up at a set of lights :slight_smile: now hang your heads in shame for jumping to conclusions …

Hang your head in shame, your in control of 44t and have a mobile device in your hand! regardless of stopped at lights!

Lol what could happen when the handbrake is on ? All of a sudden I take the photo and the handbrake releases and mows down 25 people ? I very much doubt it

hopefully some lovely points for your lovely license coming your way lights or not stamp out phone pricks heeeee heeeeee

Smoggie89:

If it was one of those g-cabs with the window winders the best place for it is the scrap yard :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I hope you all remember that when you are parked up at an rdc or a set off lights and you just have a quick look on your phones :wink:

it gave ya all sommat to look at dint it :smiley:

wh, a stobart truck breakin down im angry they dont do recovery now, oops they will look into it now mor millions, damm,

Personally I put my phone in my pocket and it stays there until I’m parked. Too many busybodies, snoopers, CCTV cameras, jobsworths etc, these days. Seeing a driver on a phone is a great excuse to cause trouble.

well said scanner, same, iv even lost work as wont answer when driving i tell them that at interviews as well

iceman1:
wh, a stobart truck breakin down im angry they dont do recovery now, oops they will look into it now mor millions, damm,

I don’t think it’s broken down looking at the windscreen.

So what exactly is the issue with people working for stobarts?

Saaamon:

No idea, I thought they were people doing a day’s work.

Saaamon:

It’s not hard is it,there HATED by the general public and were LOVED by them,coming down from Bridlington the other day it was just car after car flashing there lights,waving,dads,mums,kids,grannies were all waving to me,in some cases it was the highlight of there holiday to see me and my truck :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: .
There forever stopping me telling me how they watch and love the t.v series,photoswith me,with the truck,kids loving sitting in the truck.
That what they hate,they just get scowled at,rude jestures etc etc etc,whereas we get smiles,waves .
In a perfect world every one would work for stobarts ,be loved ,admired by the general public,but I’m afraid it’s not a perfect worl and only a chosen few can ,the rest have to accept there lot,hated by the general public,a poor 2nd best :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,a bitter pill to swallow I guess :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

dozy:

Saaamon:

It’s not hard is it,there HATED by the general public and were LOVED by them,coming down from Bridlington the other day it was just car after car flashing there lights,waving,dads,mums,kids,grannies were all waving to me,in some cases it was the highlight of there holiday to see me and my truck :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: .
There forever stopping me telling me how they watch and love the t.v series,photoswith me,with the truck,kids loving sitting in the truck.
That what they hate,they just get scowled at,rude jestures etc etc etc,whereas we get smiles,waves .
In a perfect world every one would work for stobarts ,be loved ,admired by the general public,but I’m afraid it’s not a perfect worl and only a chosen few can ,the rest have to accept there lot,hated by the general public,a poor 2nd best :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,a bitter pill to swallow I guess :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Seems I was wrong :laughing: