1 for the stobart haters

BELWICK where are you fella?

So a Stobart has an accident, point being… :unamused:

dozy:

Saaamon:
So what exactly is the issue with people working for stobarts?

In a perfect world every one would work for stobarts :

Only if I wanted to half my hourly rate lol

stobart post on Monday at least last week we got to Wednesday before the 1st one, maybe next week we could wait till Friday.

yeh but if they wernt around anymore the world would be a better place,but we wouldnt have anything to moan about then till the next shower like them came along

sierrapaul:
yeh but if they wernt around anymore the world would be a better place,but we wouldnt have anything to moan about then till the next shower like them came along

Can you explain how the world would be a better place?

Saaamon:

sierrapaul:

higher driving standards, fewer accidents. Sounds better to me when its winter and i want to get back before my 15 hours

Lol whoppers

scanny77:

Saaamon:

sierrapaul:

higher driving standards, fewer accidents. Sounds better to me when its winter and i want to get back before my 15 hours

Ahh because of course stobart lorries make up a large proportion of truck accidents dont they :unamused:

Can’t make out what happened to truck, just curious. wind screen smashed like something hit centre of screen? Doesn’t look like they rammed another truck from behind.

Why on earth do people feel the need to stobart bash , if you dont like them fine dont work for them dont watch there tv program if you like them great work for them watch the tv program knock yourselfs out ! but if you feel the need to take every oppertunity to slag them you need to GET A LIFE !!!

bjd:
Why on earth do people feel the need to stobart bash , if you dont like them fine dont work for them dont watch there tv program if you like them great work for them watch the tv program knock yourselfs out ! but if you feel the need to take every oppertunity to slag them you need to GET A LIFE !!!

Calm down dear.

Cruise Control:
Can’t make out what happened to truck, just curious. wind screen smashed like something hit centre of screen? Doesn’t look like they rammed another truck from behind.

Probably some kid lobbing a brick off a bridge because “there is nothing to do round here”.

dozy:

Smoggie89:

If it was one of those g-cabs with the window winders the best place for it is the scrap yard :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

The older ones (60 plates, 10 plates etc) have a windy drivers side window. The newer ones are electric both sides :grimacing:

dozy:

Saaamon:
So what exactly is the issue with people working for stobarts?

It’s not hard is it,there HATED by the general public and were LOVED by them,coming down from Bridlington the other day it was just car after car flashing there lights,waving,dads,mums,kids,grannies were all waving to me,in some cases it was the highlight of there holiday to see me and my truck :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: .
There forever stopping me telling me how they watch and love the t.v series,photoswith me,with the truck,kids loving sitting in the truck.
That what they hate,they just get scowled at,rude jestures etc etc etc,whereas we get smiles,waves .
In a perfect world every one would work for stobarts ,be loved ,admired by the general public,but I’m afraid it’s not a perfect worl and only a chosen few can ,the rest have to accept there lot,hated by the general public,a poor 2nd best :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,a bitter pill to swallow I guess :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Heading for another breakdown ady/mo/whoever else you are?

Smoggie89:
Lol what could happen when the handbrake is on ? All of a sudden I take the photo and the handbrake releases and mows down 25 people ? I very much doubt it

It has happened I heard about it in an RDC waiting room.

Dozy says only a “Chosen Few” can drive for Stobarts… What like the “Chosen Few” who drive back up the A1,across the M62 then back down the M1 to go to Magor when the M18 Southbound was shut and he drove down from Teesport??! :unamused: I guess he had never heard of the A46 road from Newark to the M1. Driving for Stobarts doesn’t mean you are part of an elite group of drivers like the SAS are to armed forces like some of Stobarts drivers like to think they are, not all but some I.e “Topgun” from the very first episode of ESTAT. What a prick he was :unamused:

The thing is Stobart drivers hate each other!

You notice you will never see them flash or acknowledge each other on the motorway.

Quite bizarre really. :confused:

dozy:
It’s not hard is it,there HATED by the general public and were LOVED by them,coming down from Bridlington the other day it was just car after car flashing there lights,waving,dads,mums,kids,grannies were all waving to me,in some cases it was the highlight of there holiday to see me and my truck :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: .
There forever stopping me telling me how they watch and love the t.v series,photoswith me,with the truck,kids loving sitting in the truck.
That what they hate,they just get scowled at,rude jestures etc etc etc,whereas we get smiles,waves .
In a perfect world every one would work for stobarts ,be loved ,admired by the general public,but I’m afraid it’s not a perfect worl and ONLY A CHOSEN FEW CAN ,the rest have to accept there lot,hated by the general public,a poor 2nd best :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,a bitter pill to swallow I guess :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:laughing: Steady on mate, you had me until the “chosen few” comment, are you actually BELIEVING :open_mouth: the official hype/BS, or having a laugh.

scanny77:

Saaamon:

sierrapaul:

please explain further, I worked for stobs behind a desk dealing with stuff like you suggest, the accident rate was very low taking into consideration size of fleet ect, it was lower then company’s that had a fleet 1/10th of stobart. because they are a very high profile brand any incident gets the same high profile…