Insecure load (with video)

Night-and-day:
I don’t see the link between ego and my admiration for the internal combustion engine. To me it is a great piece of engineering that is the heart of a car and is what makes a car an awesome car to me. Therefore a car that is lacking said engine will always be of no interest to me, and in my eyes a piece of crap.

^ +1 The definition of Ferrari and AMG and BMW M division and numerous classic Brit and American manufacturers.

At last the car scene is finally waking up to the control freak nightmare facing it.The rule is only supposed to be no new fossil fuel fuelled ICE registrations after 2030.There is no ban on existing cars registered before that.
Or alternative fuelled ICE.An ICE will run just as happily on hydrogen as petrol and that’s what we need to be pushing such marques to bet on not EV’s, assuming that this whole silly nuke fuelled nightmare can’t be stopped and reversed.

Although to be fair my planned 500 hp +, with manual box, 3.5t Transit EV conversion, would probably be better than walking, cycling or public transport.
Although this argument needs to be moved to one of the suitable topics in Bullies.

It’s got nothing to do with a predictable collapsed pack of bricks potentially causing a fatal incident because they were being hauled on a flat when it needs to be a drop/cage side.