Christmas prize draw returns!

daf 3.jpg
Read this before you book any training - save £1,000!

It’ll soon be Christmas and traditionally PSTT runs a Prize Draw - and this time you can save £1,000! PSTT, the forum sponsor, is part of a small group of LGV schools (all under the same ownership) and the offer now extends to ALL training centres. This is in addition to the 10% Trucknet discount.

Simply find your nearest centre (free accommodation offered by all centres if you live more than 70 miles from any centre), call and pay your £199 deposit on a course to be taken anytime during 2023. You will be entered into a PRIZE DRAW and one person booked at each training centre will receive £1000 discount from their course fees.

Just an example: Car to Artic - £2750 less 10% Trucknet discount = £2475. Win the Prize Draw and you only pay £1475 for your Car to Artic course. This includes VAT, test fee and free accommodation if applicable. All centres are happy to arrange medicals, theories etc etc - just call.

The centres are:

Peter Smythe (MANSFIELD) 01623 555661
Peter Smythe Satellite (SHEFFIELD) 01623 620062
Peter Smythe Satellite (Sth NOTTINGHAM) 01623 620062
Chevron (FLINT) 01352 761106
PJE (HEREFORD) 01432 356521

As mentioned, all these centres/satellites are owned by the same company and are NOT brokers. All primary centres are NVDIR Approved and are private driving test centres so your test starts and ends on the training site you have selected.

So crack on. Find your nearest centre, call and make a payment of just £199. This will automatically enter you into the £1000 PRIZE DRAW (drawn on the final trading day before the Christmas break).

And, of course, you will beat the inevitable fee increases in the New Year as your training price will be fixed for all of 2023.

daf 3 (1).jpg

Remember, for the sake of registering with your deposit, you hold the price for the whole of 2023.

Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to make your dreams come true and secure top quality training at a great rate.

Happy Christmas All, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

The boring bits:

Offer applies to new bookings only
Winner agrees to their name and locality being used on company social media
In the event of the winner not being able to take a course on medical grounds, their deposit (less any costs incurred eg medicals) will be refunded by the company once official proof of such grounds being provided by the winner.
The winner must complete their course during 2023. Dates will be mutually agreed, as always.

Reliant on a clever mod to turn the images for me! Thanks, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
Reliant on a clever mod to turn the images for me! Thanks, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

All done, and made sticky at the same time. :smiley:

Thanks Dave. You’re a star!

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
Thanks Dave. You’re a star!

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:

Hello, can I check if I qualify for this offer please?

*I have already paid my £200 deposit (to Chevron), but so far have only done my theory tests… Not yet paid for/or booked dates for my practical training & tests during 2023.

Anonymous86x:
Hello, can I check if I qualify for this offer please?

*I have already paid my £200 deposit (to Chevron), but so far have only done my theory tests… Not yet paid for/or booked dates for my practical training & tests during 2023.

If you PM me your name i will contact Chevron and let them know to put you in the prize draw :smiley:

Hey I know this offer is finished but would you be able to tell me what the difference is between the normal centres and the satellite?
I’m in Loughborough so the south Nottingham location would be closer for me if it’s a normal centre?

Cheers

Zak992:
Hey I know this offer is finished but would you be able to tell me what the difference is between the normal centres and the satellite?
I’m in Loughborough so the south Nottingham location would be closer for me if it’s a normal centre?

Cheers

The testing centres contained within training companies are run exactly the same as normal testing centres if that is what you are asking :question:

The one advantage with an internal test centre is that you often get to do small talk with the examiners so come test day they are not such a stranger

ROG:

Zak992:

Cheers

The testing centres contained within training companies are run exactly the same as normal testing centres if that is what you are asking :question:

The one advantage with an internal test centre is that you often get to do small talk with the examiners so come test day they are not such a stranger

Kind of answered it, I think really what I meant was what the difference would be between the Mansfield Centre and Sth Nottingham satellite