Black friday/christmas - win a free course!

It’s become customary for John @ Flair Training and us to do some sort of giveaway at the festive season. I believe John might be along soon so keep your eyes open!
This is the PSTT goodwill gesture for 2015. Call the office, register and pay £150 deposit between start of business Friday 27th Nov and end of business Wednesday 23rd December and you will be entered into a prize draw for a free C, CE or D driving course. Even if you dont get drawn, you will secure your training at the current rates and with the current perks eg free cpc, 10% discount, free accommodation if more than 70 miles away etc. The training fees will rise in the new year so there is an automatic saving.

One or two simple conditions:

Must be a Trucknet user and quote Trucknet user name when booking
Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances
Training must be taken during 2016

Although it’s more than a bit early, Merry Christmas all!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
It’s become customary for John @ Flair Training and us to do some sort of giveaway at the festive season. I believe John might be along soon so keep your eyes open!
This is the PSTT goodwill gesture for 2015. Call the office, register and pay £150 deposit between start of business Friday 27th Nov and end of business Wednesday 23rd December and you will be entered into a prize draw for a free C, CE or D driving course. Even if you dont get drawn, you will secure your training at the current rates and with the current perks eg free cpc, 10% discount, free accommodation if more than 70 miles away etc. The training fees will rise in the new year so there is an automatic saving.

LOL - Good offer Pete, but do i really want a D licence! :open_mouth:
I don’t think my passengers would! :laughing:

May aswell evil might be free you might be his best customer the now lol.

I volunteer to come down to draw the name out of the hat Pete then we can go out for a turkey pie after.

Paul

If that’s a serious offer, put it in your diary. I welcome that because that protects integrity. Let me know Paul.

Peter Smythe:
If that’s a serious offer, put it in your diary. I welcome that because that protects integrity. Let me know Paul.

Serious offer and we’lll have a photo shoot.

Paul

Good grief! I’ll have to brush my golden locks ready for the occasion.

Will speak nearer the time. Thanks Paul. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Good grief! I’ll have to brush my golden locks ready for the occasion.

Will speak nearer the time. Thanks Paul. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

No problem, your paying for dinner though :smiley: :wink:

Paul

T’will be my pleasure. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Very tempting offer peter. :smiley:

Office not open at the weekend. Open again 0800 Monday.

Peter Smythe:
Office not open at the weekend. Open again 0800 Monday.

You should get one they automated messages saying Welcome to Peter Smythe Training, The office is now closed ya dafty!

If you want that I got contacts of sombody who business is doing phone systems!

Dont know whats happening with my pm at the mo, so popped a post on here for peter,

Hi pete,

Just got my licence back, no entitlements on the photo part - no paper part anymore (don’t know if it would have been on there in the old system)

But once logging on to dvla I can see it on there, so it looks as its gone on fine, class c plus others as I ticked them all,

However I thought I had class C1 but didn’t - its provisional, i passed in 97, does this change much with potential training,

Looking to take the next step,

Wee Man:
Dont know whats happening with my pm at the mo, so popped a post on here for peter,

Hi pete,

Just got my licence back, no entitlements on the photo part - no paper part anymore (don’t know if it would have been on there in the old system)

But once logging on to dvla I can see it on there, so it looks as its gone on fine, class c plus others as I ticked them all,

However I thought I had class C1 but didn’t - its provisional, i passed in 97, does this change much with potential training,

Looking to take the next step,

IIRC you can go straight to Cat C from a car now

Peter Smythe:

IIRC Peter Rikki said this could not be done now due to you paying for the advertising on here unless you contact John & Rikki to say Yes it is ok

Dont know whats happening with my pm at the mo, so popped a post on here for peter

Have sent you a pm; let me know if you haven’t got it.

And the winner is …

chunk247

Congratulations!

And all the other entrants have secured the current deal and can take their training at any point during 2016.

Happy Christmas All.

CHOICE OF MAN/AUTO C, W+D, ARTIC
ADR
DSA REG INSTRUCTOR - TOP MARKS
MANSFIELD TEST CENTRE ON SITE
RESIDENTIAL @ NO EXTRA COST (C/CE)
truckdrivertraining.co.uk
THE ONLY DVSA ACCREDITED LGV TRAINING CENTRE BETWEEN LUTON AND CARLISLE
HAPPY TO HELP
Peter Smythe SENIOR MEMBER Posts: 5443Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Congratulations Chunk

UKmember:
Congratulations Chunk

Yes congrats chunk, :slight_smile:

Cheers wee man can’t wait to get started…