Is it me or have prices risen significantly?

I did my Class 2 with Pete but having looked around for class 1 courses, I am being quoted £1800+ locally. This seems excessive given there’s no need to do theory and CPC.

So have they gone up?

Phone PSTT up and ask for a quote, telling them your trucknetuk name so that you get the 10% trucknet discount.

From car to HGV Class 1 course, PSTT charges about £2,500 for a 30 hour course (although best to check as I could be wrong).

So I would have thought HGV Class 2 to HGV Class 1 should be about £1,500 (but that’s a guess…so do get it from the horses mouth…so to speak).

If you live more than 70 miles away from PSTT, they give you free hotel accommodation…and they do have much better pass rates than most other schools due to their very impressive (and clever) setup.

carlston49:
Phone PSTT up and ask for a quote, telling them your trucknetuk name so that you get the 10% trucknet discount.

From car to HGV Class 1 course, PSTT charges about £2,500 for a 30 hour course (although best to check as I could be wrong).

So I would have thought HGV Class 2 to HGV Class 1 should be about £1,500 (but that’s a guess…so do get it from the horses mouth…so to speak).

If you live more than 70 miles away from PSTT, they give you free hotel accommodation…and they do have much better pass rates than most other schools due to their very impressive (and clever) setup.

Yes he knows about PSTT he did his Cat C with them.

But I would consider going back to PSTT M65 Chris ,maybe see about weekend course, i live 5 min from Ben Shaw Training and I still went down to PSTT to do Class 1 and PSV.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk