New approach after failing twice

I put on a different post about failing my first class 2 and then my retest which I got as a cancellation.

I’ve decided to take get 7.5t job whilst I am waiting for said retest.

My way of thinking is that although I’m being paid to work I’m actually gaining practical experience everyday.

I know it isn’t the same sized vehicle but it’s bigger than a large van which I’m used to driving so it should help my all round judgement when driving large vehicles.

My instructor says that if I keep up the standards that he’s happy with it can only be a good thing.

Let’s see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck mate you will be fine. If it’s a traditional 7.5t it’s very close to an LGV so the experience will be great.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

spacemanZ10:
Good luck mate you will be fine. If it’s a traditional 7.5t it’s very close to an LGV so the experience will be great.

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

Thanks. I’m really enjoying it.

Driving 7.5 tonne is certainly beneficial, especially considering the size of some of them (quite large). I used mine for years and also drove class 2 plated as 7.5 tonne during that time. My only complaint then was that there wasn’t much to learn apart from the 4 over 4 gearbox in the 12t that I trained in.

Noremac:
Driving 7.5 tonne is certainly beneficial, especially considering the size of some of them (quite large). I used mine for years and also drove class 2 plated as 7.5 tonne during that time. My only complaint then was that there wasn’t much to learn apart from the 4 over 4 gearbox in the 12t that I trained in.

Thanks for replying. The ones I’m driving currently are quite high and have a decent overhang so I feel I’m in a good position in terms of what I can learn from them.