Well I Did it... Finally

Well finally after many lockdowns I have managed to pass my Class 2 Test first time. The stress and nerves on the day where unbearable but finally have that Β£1500 piece of paper I needed :slight_smile:
Now the task begins to get the experience before I go up to the big boy trucks in the Class 1 :slight_smile:

Have to say though reading through the forums the help and advice people have given was invaluable :slight_smile: so now my journey begins :slight_smile:

Well done.
Congratulations.
I jumped straight into doing my class 1. Didn’t drive class 2 between test and class 1 test. Then straight into class 1 job.
Never looked back, except when reversing. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

would have been nice to do the class one straight away but there is a huge back log of people wanting tests where I am so works out well to get some experience on the class 2 and then upgrade when they have caught up. may get my ADR out the way too while I can :slight_smile:

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Well done mate. Crack on with class 1 if that’s what you wanna do.

Else sign up with an agency and get trucking. Congratulations again

Have indeed signed up with some agencies, but getting a call from a company Monday as they are looking for drivers the owner is a guy I know from the biker community so fingers crossed can go straight into a job to then save up to get the class 1 done in the future :slight_smile: Im in the mindset ill do anything just to get that valuable experience people are looking for.

Update, just been offered and accepted my first job (Starting tomorrow), granted my first few days I am going to be the 2nd man, to be shown how to do the job and help with the unloading and moving of things, but will be nice first bit of experience I get on the path to my new career, as well as enable to to save up ready for doing the class 1 :slight_smile:

Nice one. Good luck and happy trucking [emoji1303]