Trucking Lives university research/survey to effect changes

Calling all CURRENT and FORMER HGV drivers in the UK

Some background info on the project:
Trucking Lives is a three-year research project (2022-2025) funded by the UK’s Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) as part of their Transforming Working Lives research priority. The project is collaborative and multi-institutional including researchers from the Universities of Oxford, Huddersfield and Newcastle.
More info on the project and its aims here: https://truckinglives.co.uk/about-the-project

We’re kicking things off with this short survey (8-10 mins max, promise!) which asks some details about your work and life.

Begin the survey by clicking on this link:
:arrow_right: https://unioxfedu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2rAHdDdEXgtAI8C

Tell us all - the good, the bad and the ugly – about life as a truck driver in the UK; so that together, we can push those in power to make urgent changes to better YOUR lives: the lives of OUR essential workers.

Six lucky participants stand to win iPad Minis!

If you wish to know more about our project, please email: truckinglives@conted.ox.ac.uk

QR code for Truck Driver Survey.png

===============
This topic is OK’ed by Admin. dd.

Thank you @Dieseldave for helping us post our survey here!

If you’re representing multiple universities, I would have expected someone with some academic nous to proofread your advert and advise you to remove the plethora of exclamation marks. It looks very unprofessional.

Zac_A:
If you’re representing multiple universities, I would have expected someone with some academic nous to proofread your advert and advise you to remove the plethora of exclamation marks. It looks very unprofessional.

Thanks for your comment Zac. I guess we got a bit too excited to finally see the survey go live :slight_smile:

Zac_A:

That’ll be me then. :blush: :blush:

I’ll own up to a deficiency in the academic nous department. :smiley:

:bulb: My only brush with proper academia was that I did one academic year in the evenings part-time (post A-level) on a degree equivalent IOL German language course when I was 42, so I might just make it as a tea-boy and washer-upper to both you and the OP. :wink: :laughing:

In other words, I can’t read during the day because I only went to night school. :smiley: